chapter 11

(Hello peeps hope you like the chapter also if your curious about the cat he just told you that you would die and Muichiro would die and left also I suggest listening to any sad song to make it impactful)

2ND POV (It has been a day and your both still asleep)

       You sighed knowing that sooner or later one of the two of you would eventually have to wake up, but you were enjoying the small amount of time you had with Muichiro. "I would like to tell you something" Muichiro's voice shattered the quiet surrounding the both of you, you hummed in recognition "I got my memories back" is all he said. You whipped your head towards him "really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you asked quite loudly he just nodded stiffly. You made a face like you were about to cry.

    Muichiro started to panic "I-I'm sorry whatever I did I'm sorry just don't cry" he pleaded

    Muichiro started to panic "I-I'm sorry whatever I did I'm sorry just don't cry" he pleaded. You wiped your eyes "I'm sorry, just so proud of you" you sniffled then pulled him into a VERY tight hug. At first Muichiro was really tense but then melted into the hug putting his hands around your waist to gently hug you back. 

MUZAN POV

      I was pacing back in forth in my office 'I need to focus on finding that demon girl, so I can be truly immortal, but Y/N is not feeling well and it's causing me to lose focus' I thought. Sighing I walked out of my office to go and check on Y/N's condition. Once I got there, I quietly slid open the shoji door (?) and walked over to Y/N she was still fast asleep on her futon, she had been like this for the past night and half a day. Y/N was so peaceful looking I wonder what she is dreaming about.

 Y/N was so peaceful looking I wonder what she is dreaming about

Y/N POV

      "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I yelled at the top of my lungs leaping off of the edge of the cliff "Y/N" Mui yelled out lunging to grab me and fortunately he caught my wrist before I could plummet to being a pancake. For the past however long me and Mui have been asleep I had been taking every chance trying to commit something dangerous and my exact thoughts were "F it, if I'm going to die soon, I will have some fun before I do go'. Mui heaved my body back up onto the cliff face, panting "What ......are ...........You ........Doing" he asked in between breaths "having fun" I cackled running off. A sudden urge to cough up my 'insides' made me stop in my tracks and my smile fall of my lips.

2ND POV

    Muichiro easily caught up with you now that you're staying still "something wrong, I thought you were having fun~" he cooed. You turned away from him "sorry I'm waking up." you whispered then somehow forced yourself to wake up. You slowly opened your eyes your body was in so much pain, but you forced yourself up into a sitting position. Turning your body towards your glass of water to get a drink you heard a splat on the floor. You looked at the floor where a droplet of blood was splayed out like a starfish a few more droplets dripped from your chin. You brought your hand up to your mouth and then brought it up so you could see, and your hand was just drenched in blood. You began to feel slightly dizzy as more of the thick red liquid leaked out of your mouth the heavy stench of blood filled the room. A few seconds later Muzan ripped open the door but faltered slightly.

MUZAN POV

         I was in my office you know just being the demon king when the smell of Y/N's blood filtered into the room, and I immediately dashed out of my office slightly skidding on the polished wooden floor. I sprinted towards Y/N's room, and I could also sense the uppermoons converging quickly also heading in the same direction as me. I reached the door of the room, and I was just not in the mood to deal with doors, so I ripped the door off its hinges. I faltered slightly after seeing my beloved daughter was sitting up in bed with blood flowing steadily out of her mouth her hands were covered in the velvety crimson.

2ND POV (I suggest listening to 4th of July by Sufjan stevens)

   Muzan rushed over to you putting his hand over your mouth trying to stop the blood from exiting your body, but it was no use the blood just seeped through the cracks in his fingers. Your dizziness was getting worse so much so that everything was blurry. The burning in your lungs felt like fire. Tears started to form in your eyes as blood also started to poor out from your tear ducts mingling with the salty liquid you were coughing violently as your body shuddered. By that time the remaining uppermoons had entered your room looking either sick or horrified or both. 

Y/N POV

       I took a shaky breath than pulled father's hand away from my mouth even though the blood hadn't slowed at all " I-I Think t-this is it huh" I laughed looking at all the people who loved me over the years. My breath hitched "I-I want you to *coughs violently* know that I thank you for taking care of me and I-I love you all your all my family" I said to them tears started to form in the eyes of all the uppermoons and even Muzan was tearing up. I coughed again but this time fully blooming flowers were drifting in the pool of red liquid which caused Muzan's eyes to widen. "K-koku will you tell him this wasn't his fault" I asked as my skin started to ooze blood and my vision was so blurry that I could only barely see his head bob up and down. I smiled and then the light in my eyes faded and everything was black.

2ND POV

      You fell backwards your hair flowing with you Muzan gently caught you before placing you down. Tears ran down everyone's faces even Douma felt something that wasn't fake for once he truly viewed you as a little sister. Muzan used the back of his blood-soaked hand to close your lifeless eyes. It looked like you were just peacefully sleeping just as if someone shook you your eyes would flutter open and reveal those beautiful e/c eyes that glimmered with such life, but no those eyes would never open to see the day again. 

(No, this story is not over yet)