chapter 6

(Someone just recently added this story, and it made me so happy thank you so much. Hope you like the chapter)

Y/N POV

After I cleaned up the mess, I had made I decided to go talk to Koku (Kokushibo). Still coughing now and then I walked slowly through the winding hallways trying to find Nakime. I turned a corner to see her talking to father "I have now located 60% of the demon slayer corps, but not Nezuko or the master of the corps" Nakime said "tch, keep looking" Father growled "yes sir". When their conversation ended, and father vanished I carefully stepped out from behind the wall "Nakime" I called nervously. The biwa player turned head towards me "Y/N, do you need something" she asked, "uh yeah, I was wondering if you could send me where Koku is" I asked "of course" Nakime replied then strummed a note on the biwa JAAANG. I was standing on the ground of a dark snowy forest, further away I could see the figure of Koku getting smaller. Running after him I called "Koku" which made the powerful demon turn back to me. I giggled at the surprised look on his face. My giggling was cut off by my coughing that might have sounded like I was trying to cough up my insides. when I was done, I looked back up "sorry" I said with a fake smile on to make sure he did not worry. "No worries did you need something N/N" Koku asked, "I wanted to ask for some advice" I told him "But can we go up there" I pointed up one of the trees. Koku looked up the very tall tree "sure" he said then grabbed me around the waist and jumping up onto one of the highest branches setting me down then sitting himself on the branch next to me. "What did you need help with" he asked I sat down next to him "if you ever fell in love but the person did not love you back, what would you do" I said deciding to just get straight to the point. Koku didn't say anything at first, "I would not give up on them and hope that they would eventually love me back" he responded I thought for a moment then coughed again "thanks that helps a lot" I told him. A moment of silence passed by as we just watched the night sky "N/N I heard there is going to be a festival tomorrow do you want to go" Koku broke the silence "I would love to it sounds like so much fun" I exclaimed "I'll go ask father if I can go". I then jumped off the branch and gracefully landed on the ground "hope to see you there N/N" Koku called already walking off into the snow. "Bye" I shouted into the darkness I turned and marched straight into a door "oowww, oh I hadn't realized that Nakime was ready for me to come back" I said. I opened the door and walked into the warmth of the infinity castle "thanks a lot Nakime" I say joyfully to the biwa player. Skipping down the hallway to father's office I accidently tripped over my own feet "oww" I groaned.

MUZAN POV

I was tilting a test tube to see if the liquid inside would change in the light when I heard a thump and then someone groaned. I put the test tube down and quickly walked out of my room recognizing the scent of blood. I saw Y/N sitting on the ground holding a bloody nose "Y/N" I said kneeling down to take a look at her nose. It wasn't broken which was a relief "what are you doing here" I asked her after making sure she wasn't hurt in any way "father I was just wondering if I could go to the festival tomorrow with Koku" she said hesitantly "How did you know about that" I asked knitting my eyebrows together. "I was talking to Koku, and he asked me if I would like to go" she told me, I thought for a minute 'why did she not come to me to talk am I not trustworthy', "sure, you can go to the festival just be careful" I said. The look of happiness that crossed her face made me feel like the whole world had suddenly got brighter.

Y/N POV

I walked quickly away from father's office and when I was sure he would not here I let out the coughs that I had been trying to hold in for last five minutes. I slipped to the floor as I coughed up bloody flowers, when the coughing fit ended, I stood up shakily. I cleaned up the blood with a small towel I now had with me wherever went. After I cleaned it up, I skipped over to Nakime's room with a big smile "Nakime could you do me a favor" I asked popping out from behind a door "of course what is it" she said, "could you give a message to Koku that father said I could come, and I will meet him there" I said Nakime nods. I thanked her then left going to my room with no intention of sleeping. 'I do not feel sleeping, I don't want the chance to see Mui again' I thought 'at least not yet'.

(Have a GREAT night/day. The next chapter is going to be interesting *Evil laugh* hope you like it)