chapter 3

(Hope you like this chapter, I'm so surprised that this story has nine reads. I know that isn't many, but I was expecting nobody was going to read this so thank you for reading even though it sucks)

Y/N POV

     'It's been so long since Mui came, and I'm getting really boooooored'. "I wonder what would happen if I jumped off this cliff" I wondered aloud "you would probably die" a monotone voice said behind me. I whipped around to see a tallish figure with long black hair and mint tips. "Mui" I cried out loudly, I jumped up smiling "you came back" I said happily "yeah I did" he replied "I can't believe I remembered, or maybe I didn't and as soon as I fell asleep, I was forced here" he muttered "you forgot about me"? I asked sadly. He looked at me "no" he said "that's what is surprising". "Am I that forgettable" I said "no, I just have really bad memory". He came and sat down beside me letting his legs dangle off the cliffs edge. "I found out where we are" he said after a while of silence "really" I said in astonishment "where are we". "We are in a dream scape" he replied, "what's that" I asked, "It mean that whenever your asleep this is the place you go" Muichiro said. My eyes widened "but.... I haven't gotten out of here yet and been so long" I said voice quivering.

MUICHIRO POV

     Y/N was trembling she looked like was about to cry. "You probably are just passed out, but will you tell me what you remember before you came here, just in case" I asked. She seemed to be thinking "well, I remember that it was morning, and I was laying in my room". She hesitated "and something went boom and everything shook ... I got up then ran to see what was happening ...I got slammed into a wall, and that's it". Y/N was about to cry 'what can I do to make her feel better'. I hesitated, then wrapped my arms around her shoulders, she leaned into the hug and started to cry on my shoulder as I rubbed her back. "Do you think" she hiccupped as she pulled away from the hug "that when I do wake up, I'll be able to find my father and meet you in real life". She looked at me hopefully, tears still rolling down her cheeks. I brushed the tears away from her eyes and replied "of course", Y/N smiled and buried her face in my chest. My face turned red.

MUZAN POV

     I stood Y/N's room, it hadn't been cleaned yet. I was staring at the open window. The night sky was beautiful, the full moon shining its silver light into the room sat lonely in the sky 'I have to find her no matter what, she is my daughter and I have to protect her'. 

(Thanks for reading)

word count: 493