「2」

Harry had woken up in a crib. He used his magic to escape the crib and the room, hearing the sound of an explosion and his father shouting at his mother to get him and run away.

Harry ran downstairs, not listening to his mother shout at him to stop. His magic began circling him, very excited obviously.

Voldemort realised his magic was circling him, he could see its mist, it was like a blizzard around him. He wondered what could be so special here that he'd have his magic going wild.

It all faded when a mist that looked an awful lot like dragon fire appeared, he turned to where the mist parted and revealed a young kid with reddish black hair and Avada kedavra eyes.

He lowered his wand, and his mother came into view, shouting, "Harry! Don't go that way!" She paled as she saw him, Voldemort.

Harry waddled towards him, hugging his leg, "hewwo miwster." (Merlin, if you know what this is in another context, you need help) Voldemort couldn't believe what he was feeling.

It felt warm and comfy, he didn't want it to go away. He knelt to the kid, "hello there, how are you?" His mouth twitched up a little.

Harry giggled, "good!" Lily tried to grab Harry away from the Dark Lord, but he gave a cold stare towards her, "don't get any closer." He pointed his wand at her, not afraid to take her life.

Lily nodded, she was pretty terrified. She wondered what the hell was going to happen. Harry hugged Voldemort, shocking both. Voldemort removed his glamour, revealing his beautiful pale skin, silky ebony black hair, wolf grey eyes that seemed to pierce through anybody's soul, and he was tall approximately 213 centimetres.

Lily was in awe at how beautiful the Dark Lord looked not under glamours. Harry turned to look up at him, and he smiled, "let's go somewhere, alright?"

Voldemort picked up Harry who giggled, Lily shouted, "wait don't take my child! Please!" Voldemort turned to look at her, his eyes were now crimson.

Lily froze in place, knowing she can't fight against him. None of them realised how Voldemort's and Harry's magic was dancing around each other, like lovers at a ball.

He walked away from the scene of the crime with Harry. He pretended that he wasn't aware of what was going on. Aurors were rushing towards the home where James' body lies and Lily who was most likely crying over his body.

Harry smiled at Voldemort, he knew he felt safer no doubt with him. He started getting very tired, and the last thing he remembered was that they were apparating away from there.

Voldemort held him fondly. He was trying to decide what he should do with the kid. He knew he didn't want to raise him as his own, but who should he give the child to?

He thought about it. Bellatrix was pregnant with a child, Lucius had a son born last year a month before Harry, Barty was currently on the run, Snape was keeping himself hidden among the 'Light,' and most of his Death Eaters were either on the run, having or had children, or were imprisoned in Azkaban.

He couldn't have anyone take care of him. He sighed, carefully tucking Harry in a crib in a nursery that he made in case his followers needed to bring their children with them to meetings.

He ran his fingers through his hair, he didn't know what to do, at least Harry was asleep. He slid down the edge of the crib.

He didn't know what controlled him to protect him instead of killing him. He couldn't even bring himself to lift his wand against the child.

He didn't know why this child had such strong control over him. He got up, he needs to figure out if somehow a compulsion was placed upon him that made him unable to kill him.