Chapter Forty Eight - The richest man's mother

Out of the hospital, Yu Yan and Feng Chen got into the car. Feng Chen held a baby in his arms. In addition, the nanny followed him also held one, and Yu Yan walked aside.

Fang Nan and others behind them stood by the roadside and watched Yu Yan's family here. After sitting in the car, the nanny gave the child to Yu Yan. Yu Yan looked down at his child's eyes. Obviously, Yu Yan was younger than them. Now he has become the father of the two children. The two children were still born from his bellies. .

The original shore looked up at the sky and muttered, "The sun didn't come out of the west."

Why did such a magical thing happen?

Fang Nan didn't know that the facts were put in front of him like this, and he didn't know why such a thing happened.

It can be said that since Yu Yan and Fame broke up, everything that followed was strange.

Yu Yan's personality changed so fast that Fang Nan now doubts whether the person in the past, the person who was obsessed with fame, really existed.

Is it their hallucination now or the one in the past?

Maybe there is no such person at all. The person who has been dating Feng Mingyang for several years and no matter how many little lovers he has made outside, he refuses to let go.

Fang Nan could only sigh, as if they had to prepare some gifts. Yu Yan's two children, at least they were uncles. At this time, they were empty-handed. If she got out of the car and went to see the children again, they couldn't be empty-handed.

Fang Nan turned around and asked Yuan'an if he wanted to go to the mother and baby spot with him.

He was shocked by Yuan'an, thinking that Fang Nan also had children, and found an unmarried pregnancy without telling them.

"Don't think about it." Fang Nan gave the head of the original shore and woke up the original shore.

If he had children, he would not have been as strict as Yu Yan.

Fang Nan suddenly smiled. If he had a child, it was completely different from Yu Yan. A man's pregnancy was magical enough. If there was another one, it was impossible to have it again.

Yu Yan and Lockdown returned home. Yu Yan didn't stay in the hospital for a long time, just over a week. After all, the hospital is a hospital, but it is not as comfortable to live at home. Yu Yan's health has recovered very well. After all, he is young, and he has a mouth in his stomach. The medicine used is the best medicine. The wound doesn't look like the same as the first day. It's ferocious. It's a scar cut on the side, right on Yu Yan's abdomen.

When he was re-medicated, Yu Yan looked at his wound. He remembered what happened on the operating table seven days ago, and every detail was quite clear.

After taking half-body anesthetic, Yu Yan was sober. Seeing how the two bloody little guys were taken out of his stomach, Feng Chen had been with him at that time. The other party probably saw it more clearly than Yu Yan. He not only saw the wound, but also the internal organs in Yu Yan's mouth.

The wound was on him, but these days, in the past few days, Feng Chen looked at Yu Yan's eyes. Yu Yan knew that this man only wanted the wound was on him.

Fortunately, Yu Yan thought he could afford it.

When he decided to leave the two children left, he knew what would happen to enter the operating room. He made psychological preparations and accompanied Feng Chen. In the next few days, Yu Yan had abdominal pain, which was not convenient for him to get up and go to the bathroom by himself. Feng Chen helped him.