Chapter Fifty Eight - Don't hit people

The two were in the bedroom. After a while, they took a shower and were ready to go to bed, but Yu Yan suddenly walked outside. Feng Chen grabbed Yu Yan. Yu Yan turned around and said, "I'll go and see the children."

Feng Chen seemed to be relieved. Yu Yan suddenly wanted to leave, but Feng Chen almost thought he was going to lose this person again.

"I'll go too." With this statement, Feng Chen suddenly picked up Yu Yang at the next moment.

Yu Yan was shocked, and Feng Chen laughed happily.

Without letting the man put himself down, Yu Yan put his arms around the man's neck, and the two walked to the room downstairs.

On the way, Yu Yan looked at the muscles on the man's shoulder blades: "Husband, can't you hold me when you get old in the future?"

Feng Chen paused for a moment: "It won't be the day."

He can always pick up his wife.

Yu Yan hugged the man's body and trembled slightly and laughed.

When the husband arrived downstairs, the two little guys slept. They were almost one year old. As soon as Yu Yan left, it was more than half a year. When they came back again, the babies seemed to suddenly grow up a lot, their facial outlines were clear, their eyes were very similar to Feng Chen, and their facial lines were like Yu Yan.

No one will suspect that the children are not theirs.

Yu Yan stood next to the crib and bent down to the two little guys.

The little guy has grown a lot now, and he has less time to wake up at night. He can basically sleep until dawn.

"They get sick occasionally. They suddenly had a high fever one night before." Feng Chen hugged his wife from behind and whispered to Yu Yan about this.

Yu Yan suddenly turned his head and said, "Is it serious?"

Children are prone to illness, especially fever at night. Yu Yan knows it, and he used to do this when he was a child.

"Fortunately, I was immediately sent to the hospital and had a while. Xixi cried in pain. The building was very brave. Tears rolled in his eyes, but he didn't cry."

Feng Chen didn't tell anyone about this matter. Now when Yu Yan comes back, tell Yu Yan to let him know what happened to the children.

In the past few months, Yu Yan has not accompanied the children. Feng Chen is here, but Feng Chen knows that Yu Yan is more uncomfortable and painful than himself.

He is accompanied by two children, and Yu Yan has only one person.

Feng Chen hugged Yu Yan and his lips on Yu Yan's face: "It's all right now. We won't be separated again and will not be separated from the babies."

There were tears shining in Yu Yan's eyes, and he seemed to be getting easier and easier to cry.

Yu Yan smiled and now recalled the past, or just before today, he didn't know how he came over.

"Uh-huh." Yu Yan focuses on the focus.

The husband hugged each other tightly in front of the sleeping babies.

After hugging for a long time, Yu Yan stared at the babies for a long time, and Feng Chen took him away.

Under Yu Yan's eyes, the dark circles of his eyes were quite obvious, and this man, he lost weight and the bones on his face were too obvious.

He has to fatten his wife in order to be healthy.

Yu Yan leaned against Feng Chen's arms. The two of them were covered with quilts. Their bodies seemed to be tired, but their spirits were not sleepy at this time.