Chapter Fifty Six - The babies streched out

All the pictures that appeared in Yu Yan were copied. After returning, Feng Chen basically had never slept this night. He sat in front of the computer and looked at the person reflected in the glass in the video.

It's Yu Yan, it's him, it won't be wrong.

Every little expression and small action is very familiar to Feng Chen.

The next day, Feng Chen accompanied the child at home. Feng Chen did not take care of the company for the time being and left it to the people below to deal with it.

After lunch at noon, Feng Chen took the two babies out. The babies had a lot of things. Because they had to go out for a long time, they drove two cars directly, and there was a car dedicated to putting the baby's things.

The babysitter also went out together.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Feng Chen and the babies sat in Yu Yan's seat and mentioned it to the person in charge of the restaurant in advance. The restaurant also asked Feng Chen that they were not open for the time being, which could be cooperated. Feng Chen, the richest man in Ningbei, not to mention stopping for a few days, can be fine for a few months.

Feng Chen said that he didn't need it, don't care about them.

It is said that no matter what, the restaurant is still quite cautious.

Yu Yan usually comes over after 2:00 p.m. and then sits until 6 or 7 p.m.

It's a little bit now, and it seems to be a little early, but Feng Chen wanted to see Yu Yan soon, so he brought the babies over.

The babies will wake up now. Feng Chen holds his youngest daughter. The baby is always full of curiosity about the strange environment. His big eyes are round and look around.

There are customers coming to the restaurant, which is not the time for dinner, but the restaurant can have some tea and coffee, so there are also guests.

When some people came in, they saw a family of three sitting by the window, a very handsome man with two children around them. The two children looked very similar and looked the same age. They seemed to be twins. They were so handsome, and there were two cute little guys. I don't know how his wife was. Sure. She is also a great beauty.

It seems that they are waiting for someone, because someone finds that the man is not looking out of the window, but obviously waiting for someone.

Most of them are waiting for his wife, and a few people are also looking forward to waiting for the man's wife to appear.

Yu Yan was in his cafe. He went to the restaurant for several days and didn't want to go again. Yesterday, he heard a little hallucinations. Fortunately, it was a green light at that time. If he didn't notice that it was a red light, he might have been hit by a car.

You can't let yourself have an accident. If something happens to yourself, you may really not see Feng Chen and the baby.

The restaurant sat there, went there every day and waited there. Yu Yan didn't say anything to anyone, but every minute there was a cruel torture for Yu Yan.

He always felt that the next moment would appear, but every time the next minute, nothing will appear.

It seems that fate is telling Yu Yan, don't wait. That's your fantasy. There is no love, no children, you have nothing.

Is there really nothing?

Yu Yan looked down at his left hand, the ring was still worn, and Feng Chen was also wearing the same wedding ring. They were all real.