Chapter Eighty Three - Extra 03

The children were weeding with their hands, and their bodies were covered with mud. Yu Yan wiped his daughter's face. As a result, the little guy turned his head and rubbed the mud on his father's face.

As soon as Yu Yan frowned, he wanted to tickle, but Yu Lou seemed to know. He jumped up and ran behind Jian Zhou.

"Uncle, Dad is a bad guy. Please hit him for me." Yu Lou put his arms around Jian Zhou's neck.

Both adults squatted on the ground.

Jian Zhou turned his head and turned back to Yu Lou: "I dare not. I really want to hit your father. Not to mention hitting, if I touch it, your father has to work hard with me."

This is the truth. It can be said that no one dares to move Yu Yan casually now, unless he really wants to die.

Yu Lou pursed his little mouth and rolled up his sleeves. He had no muscles, but he still bent his arms to let Jian Zhou and Yu Yan see how powerful she was.

Jian Zhou pinched the little arm of the lower Yu Lou.

Yu Lou hummed and snorted loudly.

Yu Xi rubbed his father. His personality seemed to be better than his sister's. On the contrary, Yu Xi, a boy, wanted to be quiet. He drew weeds next to his father. Yu Yan lowered her head and kissed his son's soft hair.

"We are going on a self-driving trip after a while. Do you think you can spare some time?"

Yu Yan, this means to invite Jian Zhou to a self-driving tour together.

"Just four of you? Then I still can't." Jane Zhou said with a smile.

"No, there are also Fang Nan and others. I guess there are still a lot of people."

"Well, I have nothing important to do. I just play and play anywhere." Playing in the entertainment industry and going out with Yu Yan and others. Of course, Yu Yan is most attractive here.

Jian Zhou likes Yu Yan very much. The relationship between this person and him can be said to be very special. No one else can have their relationship.

Yu Yan was full of shining spots, as if every place was attractive. Sometimes Jian Zhou even felt that he was moved.

Fortunately, Yu Yan has husband and children, otherwise I'm afraid he will really fall into it.

Now Jian Zhou's thoughts on feelings are very different from before. They no longer regard love as the most important thing in life. It is probably the icing on the cake, and will no longer let one person affect his life and life at all.

"At that time, both of them will be troubled by you." Yu Yan is joking.

"As long as the salary is paid." Jian Zhou has no problem. The two little guys are no longer wet nurses. They are both ten years old. Compared with many other children, they are actually very obedient and obedient. They can understand it when they talk to them.

There are also two such excellent fathers. The family is well-bringinging. Yu Yan and they are indulged with children, but they are not indulged without a bottom line.

"Do you still want a salary? It's good not to ask you to pay back the money. Yu Yan narrowed his eyes.

"I don't understand what you're saying?"

Jane pretends not to understand.

Yu Yan smiled and was originally a joke. How could Jane Zhou really pay back the money and give it to him, that's his.

Jian Zhou stayed here until the evening. Yu Yan asked him down for dinner. Jian Zhou refused and had already made an appointment with others. In fact, he also made an appointment in the afternoon, but he wanted to see the two children first, so he came over.