Chapter Sixty Eight - This meal can be eaten

The babies were sleeping, and the two kissed by the bedside. They didn't separate until tomorrow morning, but now it's only more than ten hours now, and it seems that they have been separated for a long time.

Feng Chen hugged Yu Yan and put it by the window sill.

This is a tall building. Outside the window is a shrinking city. Yu Yan held Feng Chen's shoulder and raised his cheeks slightly. The two gradually deepened the kiss.

Until someone made a sound outside, it was Cheng Rong's voice. Obviously, something was something to do and was already knocking on the door.

Yu Yan pushed Feng Chen. As a result, Feng Chen did not let go. He lowered his head to peck Yu Yan's neck, took a deep breath, and showed some traces.

Yu Yan felt a little pain and squinted at Feng Chen, but when he saw the man's handsome face, he had no idea. He just felt that he was really handsome.

Yu Yan and Feng Chen went out together to let the babies sleep in the room. Cheng Rong took the documents and gave them to Feng Chen, which needed to be dealt with immediately. Seeing Yu Yan, a slight nodding was a sign.

Yu Yan sat on the coffee table. When he saw the fruit, he took one and peeled it. The fruit was peeled. Yu Yan cut the pulp into pieces, put it on a clean plate, and brought it to Fengchen. Without making a sound, he turned around and left without disturbing the conversation between the two.

Later, there was another job. Yu Yan sat down for a while and went to the room inside. The two children were still young. Occasionally, they would go in and have a look when they slept, so as not to have anything wrong.

The babies sleep well and can't sleep around. Looking at the lovely faces of the two children, they don't seem to be the same enough.

At the company, the general manager called Yu Yan. Yu Yan answered the phone and lowered his voice. It was said that one of the top class who had had happened before had contacted their company, because Wen Sheng and another artist was also there at that time. The other party meant that he hoped to talk to Yu Yan. He made an appointment to inquire. Ask Yu Yan if he is free.

"Look for me?" Yu Yan was surprised. He couldn't handle it well and found him on his head. Although he was an artist, of course he would take care of his own people, but he had no reason to take care of other people.

"That's what it means. If you can handle a little bit, there can be more cooperation later." The other party's company is an old qualification in film and television. Although Yu Yan said that there was Feng Chen behind him, film and television has not yet entered.

Yu Yan thought for a moment. If the artists have a better development, he will definitely be happy to see it. After all, there is no reason to refuse a win-win thing.

"Okay." Yu Yan agreed.

He has a lot of time at any time.

Nowadays, Yu Yan is actually a bit like a full-time father, but his full-time job is different from most of them.

"Okay, I'll reply to them right away."

The top of them, gathering people in hotels to take drugs, has been widely spread. There are too many people involved in it. It is impossible to really be completely put out. There is a dark side anywhere, especially in the entertainment industry.

Yu Yan agreed to talk about it, but as for whether he would cooperate or not, it also depends on what the other party means. If it really takes the medicine, forget it, so as not to have another accident in the future and be tired of his company and the artist.