GOTN Chap 14 - Kircee Spoilad

"Greetings, I am Jake Daricse Kerolen. I will be attending Nazilace Highschool from now on." Jake said as he bowed? "No need to bow Jake, anyways, please choose an empty seat." Our teacher replied.

Jake nodded and then looked at me. There were no seats beside me anymore aw man... Then he just stood there. I think our teacher noticed that Jake didn't wanna sit with anyone else other than me.

"Ma'am!" I raised my hand. "Yes Vrieya?" she asked. "I could transfer to the back to accompany Jake because I am the only one he knows around here." I volunteered.

"Would you be okay with that Jake?" She asked. "Of course ma'am." He said as he bowed. AGAIN. "No need for formalities or something like that, we're in a school Jake, loosen up a little!" Our teacher said as she smiled.

I could see that Jake looked a little annoyed. Hahahaha! His face literally said "I act how I act woman." He nodded as he sat down at the back. Halfway through the lesson all of us in the class already had our brains exploding. While Jake... He looked bored as hell.

"Excuse me?" He asked. "Yes Jake? Do you not understand the lesson dear?" Our teacher asked. "With all due respect ma'am, but I feel like this lesson is too simple for our grade." He said. "WHAT?!" all of us yelled. "Calm down everyone, Jake what do you mean to simple dear?" Our teacher asked again. "I have learnt this when I was four years old ma'am. It feels wrong learning it again at such a mature age." He replied.

Our teacher just looked shocked, and so did everybody. Gosh even I was! The whole room was silent. Until Jake's dad, Mr. Kerolen came in! "Excuse me, is this where Jake Kerolen is?" He asked.

"U-um yes sir." Our teacher replied. "May we talk ma'am? It's about my son Jake." He asked. "We can talk after my class sir." Our teacher replied. Mr. Kerolen nodded and said "Just don't complain Jake" He added as he walked out.

Jake just looked annoyed and sat down. After class me and Jake was gonna head to the cafeteria. Except that our teacher called us. Ugh. "Yes ma'am?" Jake asked. "Jake dear, I suggest you go to higher grade levels if you want to learn something new, but your father insists you stay here. You decide sweetie, do you want to go to higher levels or stay here?" Our teacher asked.

"I would like to stay here ma'am. I apologize for the trouble." Jake replied as he bowed. Our teacher chuckled and said "You can't apologize for being smart dear, would you like me to give you homeworks from higher grade levels?" She asked.

"If you could do so ma'am." He replied. Our teacher smiled and waved us goodbye as we headed to the cafeteria. Once we got our lunch, Jake just stared at it. "What's the matter dude? You asked me to choose your lunch since you don't know any of the food." I said.

"And if you're looking for rich kid food, there isn't any of it here. You can go order some outside or whatever." I added. "This is all they feed you guys?" He asked sounding a lot more annoyed than angry. "Why don't they have vegetables in them? Any soup at least? Why are they serving chips and not fruits? Can't they serve anything healthy?" He asked.

"Dude are you vegetarian or what?" I asked teasingly. "I am not. I am just saying that they should serve healthier foods than junk food." He replied as he got up and gave back his fricking tray. "So you're not eating?" I asked. "I will pack lunch from now on." He replied.

Gosh this dude. I finished eating and I tried to get him to like bunnies. There's just something about them that makes them so frickin adorable. I was just there giving him free bunny lessons, until some dude I've seen on girls' wallpaper came up to us.

Kircee Spoilad. He's not that bad I guess. He plays sports. He has decent grades. All the girls love him for being a gentle man or something. "Hey there, you must be the new student I've heard about!" He said. What the hell is going on. 

Ay finally ang tagal before Kircee is hereeeeeee✨

napatagalog pa ko-

anywayz Kircee is my absolute fav character in this story so far :D

Bean✨💖