GOTN Chap 27 - We Saved Our Pup :D

"Kircee dear tell your ugh friends to leave" his mom said. "But mom..." He tried to protest. "Kircee can do what he likes you idiots! My family sucks as well but you two are even worse!" Jiro added. "I command you to let us stay!" I said. "No. you four leave right now or I will report you as trespassing a private property!" His dad yelled. Jake got up.

"Look here old man. King Leoren, or so my uncle made a law. And that law is for children to have freedom. You love your son? Let him do what he likes and what is good for him. If you think having friends is bad for him then, you two are idiots who does not deserve a son nor a necklace." Jake threatened.

"What do you mean by necklace? And who are you to threaten us Jake, remember we work for your father and not you. We can simply lie about your behavior and get you grounded." That dumb old man said. "What he means by necklace is that I can simply remove your necklaces" I said.

"And we will report you for that" Kircee's mom said. "Oh my gosh this is hell! Let Kircee be whatever he wants or I'll get my daddy here!" Almea said. "Aww how cute. We can easily get your daddy in jail." Kircee's mom said. "I'm sorry just please leave before anything else happen..." Kircee said. He looked like he was about to tear up. Knowing Kircee, he doesn't want to cause trouble.

"No way my first sleepover is being ruined my stupid brainless brats!" Almea yelled. And then she got her phone out. "Now let us stay or I'll call my dad!" She warned. "Go ahead call your dad and once we know his name he'll be in jail by tomorrow" Kircee's dad said. "Hello love, how's your sleepover so far? Have you eaten yet?" king Leoren asked.

"DADDY KIRCEE'S IDIOT PARENTS ARE KICKING US OUT YET KIRCEE WANTS US TO STAY! IT'S UNFAIR! THEY'RE NOT GIVING HIM THE RIGHT TO HAVE FRIENDS! AND THEY THREATENING ME THAT THEY WILL SEND YOU TO JAIL IF WE DON'T LEAVE!" She yelled. "And that is true you brat!" Kircee's dad yelled.

"I'll be there in a moment sweetie." King Leoren said. And a second later the doorbell rang. "Oh is that your daddy? We'll beat him up into a pulp!" Kircee's dad yelled. Kircee started crying and Jiro, Almea and I went to comfort him.

"We don't even need to because our guards will do it for us" Kircee's mom said. "What is going on here?!" King Leoren yelled as he came in. Both Kircee's parents were shocked. "Daddy!!" Almea said as she ran to him and hugged him. "Hello sweetie" he smiled as he took off Almea's wig.

"What is going on here?" He asked again. "You can't do anything to us! We work for King Jacob and King Zane in Kaizishia!" Kircee's dad yelled. "You dare yell at my husband?" Queen Aileia said.

"Sweetheart no." King Leoren said. "Fine, fine." She said as she picked up her phone. No one answered her phone and a second later Mr. Kerolen appeared. "WHO HURT YOU AILEIA!?" He yelled. "Oh hey papa" Jake said. "Y-your majesty..." Both Kircee's parents said as they bowed.

"Uh, Vrieya dear could you explain?" She asked. "Of course, so uh basically they're kicking us out because they said Kircee doesn't need friends and they threatened us that they will get king Leoren-" Before I could finish king Leoren interrupted me. "Vrie, it's uncle Leo or uncle Leoren to you sweetie, no need for formalities" He said.

"Okay, they threatened us that they will get uncle Leo arrested and that they'll report us for trespassing. Also Mr. Kerolen, they yelled at all of us" I added just to make Mr. Kerolen a lot angrier. As soon as I mentioned Jake being yelled at he got to Kircee's parents and said.

"First a child has all the rights to make friends. Second, yelling at my son and niece is offending a member of the royal family. Third, threatening to arrest the king is-" Before he could even get angrier king Leoren came in and said "Calm down bud it's okay, don't get too mad. Vrieya dear would you mind removing their necklaces?" He asked.

"Of course, it would make everyone's day better" I said as I removed their necklaces. They were both shocked. Almea and Jiro clapped and so did Kircee. "I didn't know you can do that!" Kircee said. "Hahaha yeah I can" I said.

"He seems happy after a terrible incident. I command you to get your son therapy and that he is always allowed to invite his friends over" Mr. Kerolen ordered. "Y-yes of course your majesty!" they both said as they rushed away. "You're getting therapy bud; you'll get better soon." Jiro said as he hugged Kircee.

After that incident Jiro took us in his car and went to eat outside. Jake has terrible social skills and we wanted to tease him so we made him order our food hahaha! Kircee went to the bathroom after that. "Jiro, what do you mean he'll get better soon?" I asked. "Kircee has been forced all his life to study, take on sports activities and be the perfect child.

Almost every night I sneak in his room and he would cry for hours. I wanted to do something but he wouldn't let me. He said that he'll get through with it soon and escape his family." He said.

"He always seem like the happiest person alive but truly he isn't. Because of all the forcing and all he became a softie. Well his real self, became a softie. His real personality is simple and very friendly. I'd say too energetic, he's only himself when his parents can't see him, like in our sleepovers and at school." He added.

"You know I wanna adopt him as my bro to be honest" Almea said. "Nuh uh! I want him to be my bro!" I said. "Noooo!!! He's mine!!!" Me and Almea just fought about it for a while until Kircee got back. "Uh hey what happened?" He asked.

"Nothing!!" Me and Almea said. And then Jake came back. "Back so soon? The line is long" I teased. We all knew it was his turn and he couldn't speak. Then an employee came. "Uhm sir, what was is that you wanted? The cashier said you ran away when it was your turn" He said.

And we all laughed as he turned into a tomato! We gave our orders and Jake didn't speak for the whole time. "Anyone wanna teach Jakie boi here some social skills? I mean I'm shy too but I can speak to people" I asked. "Don't ask me. I became famous even if I don't want to." Jiro said.

"I'm a princes even if I don't want to" Almea added. "You think I wanna be the guardian?" I asked. "Also Jiro you sound like my bro" I added. "Who is he? I he famous? Why haven't I heard of someone famous coming from your family..." Almea said.

"Yeah Vrie who?" Jiro asked. "He's famous everywhere" I said trying not to give away Veiro since he hates all fans except me. "OMG! THERE'S ONLY ONE GUY THAT THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS!!" Almea shrieked. "WAIT YOUR BROTHER IS VEIRO CAN DO ALL?!?!?!!?" Jiro yelled. "I'M A FAN OMG!!!!!!!!!" Almea yelled. "OH HELL ME TOO!!!" Jiro yelled. "IS IT THE GUY WHO VOICE ACTS AZRIEL?!!?!?" Kircee asked.