Chapter 9

gooddaaay everyone I think we just started the Drama😎✋🏼 Why the hell did Taehyung leave the Cafe? Idk but let us find out!👀👀

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TAEHYUNG LEFT" Jimin yelled at Beakhyun, who gave him an apologetic smile.

"You guys just missed him.. He got a call 5 minutes ago, I don't know who it was, or what it was about I just know he ran out afterward" Beakhyun said, and gave the guys a slight smile.

"Did he say anything in the call Beak?" Namjoon asked softly. Beakhyun thought about it for a split second before a name came to him.

"When he got the call, he said a name..." He wasn't sure if he should tell the guys, he knew very well about the guy's past together and all the drama. The guys were his favorite costumes, he saw them as great friends, and well he and his boyfriend pretty much took Taehyung in as their little brother. They loved him dearly.

"Beak.. what name did he say?" Yoongi asked sternly.

"I think you know.. If this is true.. he's back Yoongi" Beakhyun expressed nervously. He knew the guys wouldn't take this well. Hell even his boyfriend isn't gonna take this well. The guy who broke Taehyung is back and here he is running back.

Both Hoseok and Namjoon quickly kept Yoongi back from running out of the cafe. Yoongi was struggling in the grip, he was furious about this guy coming back. The guy broke his bear and left another person. They all hated the guy and Yoongi wasn't waiting anymore he wanted to give the guy his own medicine for doing this.

"What is happening hyung? I'm so confused about all this?" Jungkook said quietly. The guys quickly turned their heads to the younger. They completely forgot that jungkook was here, none of them knew how to explain this situation.

"Who's this?" Beakhyun asked confused. He had never seen this kid before.

"Oh my, that's right! Beakhyun this is Jungkook, you know THE JUNGKOOK" Jin Said and beamed.

"THIS IS JUNGKOOK?! Hello, Jungkook I heard so much about you from your Hyungs, especially Taehyung! He always talks about how cute you are. Anyways! My name is Beakhyun, and I own this restaurant with my boyfriend" He said Cheerfully.

All Jungkook could think about was, that Taehyung did remember him, and he still talked about him. This made Jungkook feel butterflies in his stomach, his cheeks slowly heated up and changed color to a dark and reddish color.

Meanwhile, all this happens Jimin is trying to reach his best friend. And fortunately, it happened.

"You left for that idiot?!"

"Jimin-"

"Taehyung, Beakhyun says you got a call from him?! Why?"

"I did.. but-"

"BUT WHAT?!" The silence was heard.. Taehyung couldn't get any words out... Jimin sighed

"Jungkook is here."

"WHAT?!"

"It was supposed to be a surprise but since you left for an asshole it doesn't matter. I see you Tomorrow at school. You better have a good explanation. Yoongi is furious about him being back." Jimin said and hung up. He signed and walked straight into his Husbands warm hug.

"What happened love," Hoseok asked Smooching his head. Jimin groaned, his best friend was so stupid for ruining back to his ex-boyfriend. Taehyung barely even made it through the break-up.

"He couldn't explain why he left. It was his ex who called... but I will talk to him tomorrow at work.." he said sadly. He looked at Kook giving him an apologetic smile.

"Guys we can't stand her being sad or angry, let eat!" Jin said happily. The guys laughed at the older and agreed to get food.

~~~~~

Taehyung came home from meeting with his ex. He wasn't happy, he was feeling angry, insecure, scared, stressed, exhausted, every bad feeling he had. And it didn't help Taehyung at all when Yeontan wouldn't be near his owner, cause of the sent. Tan hated Taehyungs ex even tho he actually bought Tannie for Tae. Of course, the blue harried already knew this.. and quickly showed up and changed into new clothes. He just wanted to cuddle with his puppy, everything went wrong today.

Taehyung was full of anger as he remembered the call Between him and his ex. He had called Taehyung and asked him to meet him or else he would call his boss telling him some lie about abuse, which could cost him his dream job. His ex was very manipulative and would do anything to get his way. You couldn't cross him or else it would end badly, and Taehyung knew everything about crossing him.
So he agreed to meet up with him.

"What do you want, I don't have time for this," Taehyung said angrily right when he came into the little restaurant. He knew the restaurant would be empty, his ex-boyfriend's friends owned the place. And of course, he would be emptying so he could say and do what he wanted. 

"Baby! It's a pleasure to see your pretty face again" The black-haired, tall man in front of him said. He went in for a hug, but Tae pushed him away and went to the chair crossing his legs and hand in the lap.

"Get to the point," Taehyung said sassy.

His ex was getting irritated over sassy Taehyung. He had changed and the man didn't like it at all. When they were together he was nothing but a soft person he could easily manipulate without a problem. But now it's getting harder, and he hated that.

"This isn't a way to talk to your fiancée Taehyung" The male smirked and sat in front of him.

"Let me remind you that we broke up. Rather YOU broke up with me."

"Tae-"

"No wait YOU first threw a vase, a plate, And a lamp after me"

"Taehyu-"

"You absolutely right you beat me after that. You know I couldn't work for Weeks!"

"TAEHYUNG!"

"NO, YOU DON'T GET TO SAY ANYTHING ANYMORE! YOU THINK THIS IS ALRIGHT! YOU LEFT! SO ANSWER ME! WHY DID YOU CALL ME!" Taehyung yelled, he was done.

"I want you back," he said calmly.

"no. That's not what you want."

"I need something for the school"

"Get it yourself."

"It's in the dean's office"

"Oh really? Amazing." He said sarcastically

"Taehyung!" He said sternly.

"I. DON'T. CARE. Why don't you get it while reporting me to him also? I'm done here. I owe you nothing! Don't contact me ever again" Tae stood up leaving. But before he could reach the door a hand pulled him back. He looked and saw the male.

"MINJAE! LEAVE MY HAND HIS INSANT." Tae yelled, and the hand disappeared fast.

No more words were said before Taehyung left. 
Hopefully, he wouldn't have to see his face ever again.

-/-/-///-/—/-/-/-/-/-/-:-:-

Harsh... But will Minjae really leave him
Alone? And what did he even do?

Anyways continue reading to find out❤️🫶🏼
If you read this! Thank and remember you are perfect as you are! I love you❤️🫶🏼