Chapter 22

It's Been a few days after the incident at Taehyungs apartment, they never talked about the almost-kiss As Jungkook calls it.

And that's mostly because Jungkook has Been very busy preparing his debut, it was almost time for it and the older has been nothing more than his biggest supporter.

The younger couldn't believe that this was really happening. His dream was coming true, he will debut as an idol tomorrow!

So here he was in the big practice room together with his Hoseok hyung who was helping him with the choreography. Making sure everything was at the finest, and every detail he had made to the dance was on point. Hoseok was strict with things like this, but this also made him as successful as he was. He was currently one of the biggest choreographers in the industry as of now, which he was very proud of being.

"Stop," Hoseok said loudly, and turned off the music, making the younger stop dancing and turn to the older. Jungkook was out of breath this was the 10th time he had made a mistake, which resulted in him dancing non-stop for almost an hour. He quickly took the time to catch his breath again, before hoseok would scold him once again.

"You are turning the wrong way, kook, Your formation is wrong. You need to follow the others, we are trying to make a bleeding line here." Hoseok started, a little irritated after all the mistakes. But he remembers that he's young and never had much training. So he signs and walks over to the younger, giving him a clap on the back, comforting him, and showing he's doing amazing.

"I know you find it difficult but you are doing so well Kook, You just have to be a little more fluidity, and at the same time lightness on the steps. Bring your upper body up and add power to your shoulders kook." Showing to Jungkook what he had to do, to get it right this time. "Does it make sense?" He asked lastly.

"It does Hyung, I'm sure I will get it this time," Jungkook said with a light smile, he was so tired, but determined to get this right. So he nodded to Hoseok that he could turn on the music, as he went back into position.

"5, 6 ,7,8!" Hobi yelled, starting Jungkook up.

And as Jungkook said, this time it went a lot better, he didn't make any mistakes this time and his team was finally ready. Jungkook was also very proud of the result and also happy that this dance practice was almost over now. He was confident in himself that he also would do well tomorrow at Inkigayo.

"You did amazing Kook, I'm so proud of you! They won't have anything on you tomorrow!" Hoseok said happily that the younger nailed the dance. While engulfing him in a beautiful hug. The younger quickly accepted and hugged back.

But the sweet moment was quickly broken by the claps of two people who stood in the doorway, They were both smiling and looking very proud.

"I never thought I would see Hobi this calm at a dance practice." The older of them said and chuckled lightly. He was very proud of the younger, but also of his Husband.

"Is most likely due to it being Jungkook, Remeber Hobi did everything for that bunny. He left a 2 am to get ice cream for him! Even tho he was sick, Jungkook was crying so Hobi being wrapped around his little finger left, and came back with mint choko for the bunny" The younger of the two laughed, thinking back to the Summer.

This made the Bunny laugh a little, he remembered this night. All his hyungs were there to make him feel better. They brought movies and soup and stayed up with him all night. Helped him through every time he threw up or got headaches, He remembers being so loved.

Hoseok groaned a little just thinking about the accident.

"No stop, because Taehyung almost killed Hobi, for bringing ice cream for his sick bunny. it was hilarious" Yoongi laughed and nodded to Namjoon beside him. Making him laugh at the accident too.