Chapter 24

DOUBLE UPDATE! PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

The celebration was held at one of Namjoons friends' clubs, they had gotten the V.I.P section for the evening. The club was big and crowded not a lot but the perfect amount of people. Loud music, laughter, and a good atmosphere were the perfect way to describe the Club. And don't forget the drinks and alcohol here were just as good.

"Wow, I went out a lot, but his club is seriously something else," Jungkook said walking into the club, amazed at the feeling this club was giving him. His Hyungs just behind him, and were just as amazed.

"Seriously Joon why haven't you taken us to this place before?" Jin asked confused

"Because Love, this place just opened. But welcom-" Namjoon was cut off before he could finish, by the owner of the party club.

"WELCOME EVERYONE! Welcome to Wangs" The owner said, and went to give his old friend a brotherly hug.

"I'm Jackson Wang and it's a pleasure to let you guys celebrate here! I saw your showcase Jungkook, you did such an amazing job. Since you left the screen the only song the DJ had gotten requested has been your two songs. So just a heads up, your songs will be played at some point" Jackson said while chuckling a little. Bowing to the newly debuted singer, who bowed back thanking him deeply for sponsoring his celebration with his friends.

"Another Heads up, Bryun and Park are here too, with the rest of Exo, NO FIGHTS! Okay Jimin?!" Jackson said laughing at Jimin who had a done face.

"STOP IT HAPPENED ONE TIME! And Kai hit first" Jimin said and glared at Jackson.

"Yeah after you both got drunk and made a 'dance competition till death' You both took it too seriously" Taehyung laughed, remembering the evening.

Jimin scoffed and headed straight to the bar, he needed a drink if they were going to tease him. Making the rest of the guys laugh a little.

"Anyways, enjoy the evening guys, I have to find Mark he left a while ago with Jinyoung so I have to run. Once again congratulations Jungkook on the debut" Jackson said and left the little group to find his lover.

"I will go make sure Jimin doesn't get too drunk," Hoseok said and went over to his husband, standing protected behind him, hands on his waist. Jimin was a very pretty boy and both Yoongi and Hoseok knew it, they had already seen the stares Jimin was getting and they didn't like it, So of course, they had to let everyone know that the said pretty boy where theirs.

Yoongi and Namjoon decided to walk over to them to get a few drinks for the others, while the other three went to their little booth far way in the corner, the music wasn't super loud over there, you could hear and talk to each other without them having to yell. Taehyung sat in the far corner of the table, and beside him sat no other than Jungkook, making them both smile at each other.

"I can't believe you finally debuted Kook, I'm so proud of you! Even the album we released today also has gotten almost 12 million streams!" Jungkook you one amazing man!" Jin said happily the day had gone over all expectations.

"I agree, you one amazing man! still weird to say, but you have grown up so well Koo, I'm very proud of you!" Taehyung said and looked at the man sitting beside him, Once he was the adorable kid he used to babysit, but now he's one of the most handsome men Taehyung has ever seen. It was like Taehyung was seeing him in a new light, but again Jungkook was only 18 soon to be 19.. and there was Taehyung a 26-year-old teacher at some point Taehyung felt like it wasn't right and he hated that feeling.

"Thank you guys! I'm so happy to have you guys" Jungkook said and smiled brightly at both of them.

Just then, the guys came to the table with a lot of drinks and shots. But also some snacks as it's stupid to drink on an empty stomach. Here they spend half of the evening, drinking and having fun, talking about the past few weeks, old memories, music, and how the debut went. They were laughing and having fun with each other, everyone was getting drunk but relaxed in each other presence. Music was still blasting out, everyone was just enjoying this time.