Chapter 26

Slow and secret was how you would describe the blooming relationship that was formed between the new singer and the teacher, slow but steady. Lately, Jungkook had been courting him, always showing up with fresh flowers, showing love and comfort to the elder, and always being there for him. And the older wasn't better, treating Kook to homemade food after a lot of practice, interviews, and whatnot. He was always supporting him, massaging his sore muscles. It was these two against the entire world.

And the marks and love bites? Well, they haven't gotten away yet.

And this made their friend group a little suspicious because Taehyung NEVER sleeps with the same person.. or allows them to keep making hickeys. Yes, they still think Taehyung sleeps around.

"Another day, Another hickey? Is that how they saying is going now Tae?" Jimin asked walking into the empty class, it was break time so it was the perfect time for the two of them to be together and talk about the tea and gossip both of them had, or just private life things, as this.

"I don't know what you are talking about Chim," Taehyung said shyly and blushed while glancing down, he didn't think Chim would keep noticing how new ones appeared and whatnot.  But he just couldn't help himself, being with his Koo made him stop thinking logic and he just let the younger go full possessive bunny.

"I can see It's the same person, the technique doesn't change, and the places don't really either... Is there something going on?" JImin asked curiously, he wanted the tea so bad.

But before taehyung could answer his so-wanted tea, a knock was heard on the door making both of them confused. But they both quickly yelled a little come in, making the door open op. And there stood a delivering man with the most beautiful bouquet of flower berries.

 And there stood a delivering man with the most beautiful bouquet of flower berries

"I am Looking for a 'Mr. Kim Taehyung' Is that one of you? the dean said I could find him here?" The delivery man said looking confused.

Taehyung install felt his cheeks burning a bright but stunning red. He already knew who it was from, since Jungkook forgot to give him flowers yesterday he told him he would go all in today.

"That's me, thank you very very much," The Handsom teacher said walking forward to take the flowers from the man, who left quickly again. Taehyung was captivated by the fantastic fragrance of both the roses and the strawberries. 

"Okay, something is going on. This is the 3rd time this WEEK you have gotten flowers to the school?! Who is the man? Are you dating again?!" This made Taehyung blush going even darker, and he didn't know what to say.

"OMG YOU ARE?! NO WAY! ARE YOU MOVING ON?! WHO IS IT?!" Jimin yelled excitedly, happy to know his best friend was seeing someone.

"I'm not telling you right now, I'm taking it very slow. I will see where it goes before I tell you, Chim. I need to be sure this time." Taehyung said and hugged his best friend. "I promise you to be the first to know" He completed.