Chapter 20

Time was ticking, every second was important. The doctors have done all they could, but it seems like nothing is helping at the moment.

In the big white room, which made the whole room so light that even the ceiling lamp was put into shame that it couldn't light the room up in the same way. On the big hospital bed that was put in the middle of the room, the poor boy lay still unconscious. His head had been sawn together after Minjae had thrown the vase at his head, creating a hole in his crown. which also meant that Taehyungs hair had been shaven off. The boy was hooked up to an IV, a Heart monitor which was tracking his heart movements. Around the bed were 7 men sitting and standing, waiting for the youngest to wake up again.

When Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok came to the Apartment that night, they saw a horrible sight, they saw Taehyung was completely beaten up, you almost couldn't see it was him. He was lying in a pool of his own blood, broken nose, Black eyes, big bruises all over his body, and small cuts due to the broken plate. Jimin had dropped down to his knees screaming out for Taehyung to wake up, while Yoongi had called the ambulance. Hoseok had taken the puppy and looked through the apartment to see if the abuser was still there.

But Minjae had already ran.

This was 3 days ago, and the boy still hadn't woken up. They say it could be due to exhaustion, or that he was hit severely hard. They couldn't exactly tell what it was or when the boy would wake up, but he was out of danger at the moment. Meanwhile, the guys had pulled all their strings in the police force, the government, and anything they could pull to get Minjae. And punish him for harming their loved one.

"Yes, Mrs Kim.. he still hasn't woken up. Yes, I will call.. Are you guys on your way? Oh? Yes, I understand. I will talk to you later Mrs. Kim" Jimin said breaking the silence in the room. No one had said a word since they came to the hospital. Not even Beakhyun who always used to talk their ears off, was silent holding Taehyungs hand and crying lightly. It broke him seeing his Bear cub lying here.

"They will come when Taehyung wakes up.. They can't travel for long at the moment" He said and signed. His parents weren't bad at all, they were lovely people.. But they didn't have a lot of money to travel with, and due to all the gas prices and their work.. It was simply too much for them.

They were going on day 4 now. Jin and Joon were the ones in the room, the weekend where over and they all took turns on being in the room. And today it was their turn to be with the younger, and then in the night Baek and Chan would be joining them, taking over.

"You Know Tae, It's been such a long time since we saw you.. and this is how we see you again, broken and beaten up, I wished you never had to meet that guy, my baby.. look at you, my sweet sweet Tae-" Jin started to sob when he felt Namjoons hand squeeze his shoulder trying to comfort his boyfriend. "Wake up Baby, come back to Hyung, I swear I will protect you better than I ever did" He finished while sobbing, holding his hand.

He felt something squeezing his hand and looked up to see his Bear with his eyes opened looking at both of them with a sorry expression. He looked at his two best friends, happy knowing they never left him.

"TAEHYUNG!" They both yelled rushing to hug the life out of the boy, who yelped in surprise and pain. "Pain Hyungs, Pain" he let out, and with that, they quickly let go and said sorry.

"I'm so sorry for everything Hyungs. I'm sorry for pushing you guys away. I thank you for being here and protecting me Hyungs" Taehyung said crying. he felt so stupid for being so easy to manipulate, he was mad at himself for being so naive, idiot, senseless, and dumb, he felt like the worst person in the world. When he looked back at the time being with Minjae he could now see all the red flags screaming at him, why in the world couldn't he see it... why did he let him do this to him?