Chapter 13.

Jungkook was very nervous, he couldn't stand still, his hands were trembling.. and his head was full of thoughts. he came to the restaurant early to greet the older at the door, so it would't be awkward that they both had to go in alone.

He may have regretted not waiting inside on the older, because standing outside of this beautiful restaurant didn't make it better. Never has he been this nervous and anxious about something or meeting someone. But this wasn't just someone this was Taehyung!

"Kook!" A voice was heard behind him, He quickly spun around and saw the teacher walking towards him.

For Jungkook everything went in slow-mo.  He couldn't believe how handsome the older had gotten. His hair was now longer than before, his untamed curls falling down beautifully on his forehead, highlighting the brown doe eyes he could get lost in. The mole under his eye was no longer hiding but out, the same as the one on his lips. Every single thing about the male was perfection and everyone could see it. His Preti but strong body, Long legs, and an insane model walk. The style was very classic and suited him so nicely.

The younger smiled at the older and went towards him and pulled him into a hug. The older was startled but quickly got his act together and hugged the younger back with the same enthusiasm.

The both pulled away with a smile on their lips as a new expression came out and laid on their face. Their eyes both sparkled with some kind of stars you don't see often in people's eyes. The aura full of longing, happiness, Sadness, and an emotion none of them could name.. a feeling they both felt but never knew existed.

They slowly but steadily went into the restaurant, Jungkook gave his name and were followed to their table. Their table was placed outside, heating lamps around them, a beautiful view of the river and the bridge creating a beautiful way over both lands. Everything where perfect for now.

"How did you find this place?" Taehyung asked trying to start the conversation slowly and building it up, so both he and the younger could ask some of the dying questions they both had.

"Ohh.. Ehh" the singer said embarrassed while scratching his neck... "do you want the truth? Or the not-so-true story?" He asked laughing nervously.

Taehyung looked confused at the other. "It can't be that bad Bun, tell me," he said, using the pet name he himself had given to the younger many years ago.

"I may have searched 'beautiful restaurants to take a special person to' on Google," he said and tried to laugh it off. Taehyung looked at him in awe. And a beautiful feeling rushed through his body and colored his beautiful cheeks.

"That's so sweet, I appreciate it Jungkook," he said and put his hand on the younger in comfort.

But suddenly  Taehyung started to shift in his seat very uncomfortable, like he wanted to ask something, but also were very afraid of it, as if he were scared to offend the other.

"Hyung.. you can ask me a question or a few if you want! No need to be uncomfortable.. I guess it's normal since we haven't seen each other since.." jungkook paused.. remembering the last time he saw the older. He signed but picked up his sentences again "since last.. but I also have questions for you.. and I guess it's fair if we both answer some today"

"Jungkook, I can't help, to be both happy and confused with why you are here.. why did you come all this way to find me after this long? I thought you didn't even remember me after so long. I'm just very confused and I can't seem to find an answer.. why? And why now.." Taehyung asked wanting to know his burning thoughts on why he never contacted him.. this has always been the reason why He would NEVER talk about the younger. Jungkook held a special place in his heart, and every time anyone would talk about him it would hurt because he was afraid of never seeing him again. And all his thoughts and memories would flow into his mind and he would start thinking about why he never had contacted him and this was making him sad.