▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

✧Hello!✧

-this is my first story so if this story is not to your liking, please leave and don't leave any offensive comment about this book.

-this story is based on other stories and character inspiration.

-i will be putting videos and song on a few chapters for sound effect but feel free to do what you want with them.

-you can roast characters in the comments but try not go to far with the comments.

-if you use a wheelchair or crouches *I think that's what they're called* the closest character will push your wheelchair or will guide you around. But if there's a time where you're alone you do it yourself.

-if you are def then you carry a small notebook and pen. Since you wrote you won't stutter in the notebook of course.

-if you are blind how the f- are you reading this but back to the point, if you are or you want to make your self blind then you will wear does pitch black glasses and use a stick around and once again the closest person to you will help guide you but if you are alone you do it yourself. Or you can wear clear glasses but the stick will still remain.

-if you are color blind you are gonna wear clear glasses and nothing else.

-if you are smth similar to that or has to do with glasses then you will wear glasses.

-if you are bald or wears a hijab, then ignore anything that has to do with hair or replace with smth else.

-since this is my first story there will be grammar mistakes such as: tears:years
As:ass.

-the reader/y/n is thick in the thighs and breast.

-y/n's breast cup is an F cup because of how much exercise she was forced to do by her father and gym teacher.

-this story contains LGBTQ so if your not comfortable with it please leave, this story is not for you.

-characters that represents y/n are: Aya Asagiri: magical girl site, Lili: glitter force, Nezuko Kamado: demon slayer, Kanao Tsuyuri: demon slayer, Mitsuri Kanroji: demon slayer, Koyuki: demon slayer, Rachel: angels of death, anya Forger: spy x family, and Shouko Nishimiya: silent voice.

-you have a bag that contains a small spray bottle of achohol, whippes or chops, 2 sharp scissors, uno cards, roba packetes cards, a pouch with chocolates, a small wallet with 80$ bucks, a David busters card, 3 pieces of white paper, 2 metallic pencils and 1 normal pencil, 3 pens, a cell phone charger, and 2 hair bands.

-you will be presented with 10 different outfits and to choose, you can change the color of them so you can have them as you like.

-outfites-

-outfite 1: