✨ Christmas special ✨ .2

"Merry Christmas!"

"Today is a special day to enjoy and to celebrate Christmas even tho I don't want to, today there will be special events throughout the day so get your coat and gear on to celebrate! Head to the gym once you leave your room" Monokuma voice echoed through my room making me groan and get out of bed to see that there were Christmas clothes on my bed.

The clothes were quite cute. It was a y/c/c( your choice color) with a y/c/c bunny scarf with a y/c/c skirt, white/black high thigh socks, y/c/c boots and lastly with some cute pom pom flower hair piece that you could put any where in your hair. There was also smth else there, it was a snow bunny, with leaves as it's ears, it also has a letter on in. I reach out to it and read it.
___________________________________________
-dear Y/n

This is your friendly neighborhood serial killer girlfriend sending you a gift for you to look extra cute today, you can put the bunny on your head your pockets to suffocate it or hold it in your hands, if you have any questions about today, there all answered.

-monokuna

PS: I included ice cream and chocolate in the eating list just in case you want some.
___________________________________________

She included the ice cream and chocolate as if she knew me since childhood. I ignored it and put the clothes on and placed the bunny on my head and headed to the gym, I forgot to tell monokuma yesterday about the drinks but in the card it said that all my answers would already be answered so I brushed it off hoping monokuma out drinks in the tables for refreshments.

As I made my way towards the gym I met up with chihiro bc he asked me to walk with him after the morning announcement. Chihiro was wearing a green coat with a blue skirt,a white scarf, black high thigh socks and deep green shoes.

 Chihiro was wearing a green coat with a blue skirt,a white scarf, black high thigh socks and deep green shoes

"Merry Christmas chihiro!" I said trying to sound excited and not tired. " Merry Christmas to you to Y/n!!!!" He said way more excitedly.

"The bunny on your head looks cute Y/n" he said "really? Thank you!" I said very happy and blush a little " yeah, B̟̈́̆̐̄̚͜û̶͙̽̿͆̈t̴͕͖͓̀ y̯̤͑́́̓́ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚û̶͙̽̿͆̈r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ c̷̹͖͋́̃û̶͙̽̿͆̈t̴͕͖͓̀ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟" " hmm? What was that chihiro?" "nothing!" He said almost immediately "ok whatever you say! Now let's get going!" I said as I grabbed his hands and walked with him towards the gym and wait until everyone's there. Once we reached there we saw aoi and sakura playing with the snow. Sakura was wearing what she usually wears but with a magenta colored scarf and aoi was wearing her red jacket but it looked warmer with a green scarf, white knee high socks and green shoes.