✨Christmas special ✨ .1

Today I woke up early in the morning ready to celebrate Christmas. A few weeks ago the class (taka) de ided that we should have a secret Santa and I got taka. I gave him a police scooter ( I think that's what their called?) So he could monitor the halls faster and i'tl be less tiring. I already made a plan of how I'm going to make this year's Christmas amazing! My plan is to go to the gym, decorate the Christmas tree, put takas present under the tree and bake goods for everyone, just 3 thing i'tl take like 5 minutes to do this!

I was wrong

The tree was GIGANTIC! How am I going to do this in five minutes?! But i'm glad I have enough decorations for this tree.

Time skip: 1 hour later

I sigh as I place the star in the tree ' at last I finished!' I thought as I look at the finished product.

but then I remember the present and the baking. " Uggghhh" I groan as I still have a lot more to do. The present is easy but the baking? We are 17 students in total, including me even tho I'm not a student I'm still part of them. They all might want more so I have to make a lot more then just 17 cookies and cupcakes and I can't forget the decorations in the baked goods.

'everything comes with a price I can't just expect that i'tl all be ready on it's own' I thought as I start making the batter. ' I can't just do one flavor I have to at least make 2, guess vanilla and chocolate are a good option'.

Time skip: 2 in a half hours later

'finally I finished everything! I'm so tired...but I'm doing this for them so it's no biggie' I thought as I finished everything-'i forgot the present' "ugh" I groan, I am so tired it was 1 am and now it's 4 am I practically haven't gotten any sleep. This is why I don't wanna be a night guard. I decided to ask monokuma smth " hey monokuma?" "Yes's wifey~?" "can you get the presents from everyone's room under the tree?" " Of course~, right away my dear~" he said before he disappeared into thin air, y'know I've gotten used to his little nickname and his flirty behavior for me.

I was already too tired to put my present under the tree to I went straight to bed. I was too tired to ask monokuma if he can make snow so it seems like we were out side. I did enough today I can ask him tomorrow, but then everyone will come to the gym feeling cold. I got out of bed and called monokuma out " monokuma can you make snow here?" " Anything for you dear~" " thank you monokuma! Then can you give everyone warm clothes to wear tomorrow?" " Right away deary" he said as he disappeared. 'Finally I can rest' I thought as I went under the covers and went to sleep.' let's just see how today goes' I thought as I slept for a few hours till the morning announcement was heard.

"!WAKEY WAKEY, EGGS AND BAKEY! WAKE UP EVERYONE! AND..."

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

A/N: I'm so sorry that I did this after Christmas but I'm still going to do it one way or another so plz comment (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)