𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩 .𝟕 𝐈 ✖️ 🤐 𝐮𝐩 𝐈 📈 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 👀 𝐚𝐭 💁‍♂️ 𝐈 🤮 𝐮p

Talking: "HE COOKED THE RAT!?"

Thinking: 'HE COOKED THE RAT!'

Date: August 18, 2023

Time : 2:37 p.m.

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️:

-FLUFF

-FLUFF

-FLUFF

-FLUFF

-FLUFF

_____________________________________________

3rd person's POV:

After Aoi and Y/n chatted a bit, y/n realized that Mondo never give her and chihiro  the time or place where they'll be working out at all, or maybe she just forgot where it was gonna be but even so she had to bid goodbye to aoi either way.

"I had fun talking and chatting with you aoi but now I really have to go." Y/n said while getting up from her seat. "Yeah no problem, we'll talk another time, bye" aoi said while waving good bye to her as y/n started walking away from her to the exit.

"Bye aoi! See you another time!" Y/n said as aoi watched as her figure got smaller and smaller till she disappeared.

"ea . . . no . . . me" Aoi mumbled smth with flushed cheeks.

Y/n's POV:

After I bid goodbye to aoi I went the direction of Mondo's dorm room which wasn't so far away from mine.

I turn left and saw a pixel version of Mondo on top of the door. I knock lightly to not hurt my hand as I heard nothing. I knock a little harder and louder for him to hear me just in case he is in there. But no sound came out.

'is he sleeping? It is he ignoring me?'

"Umm hello?"

When I didn't hear anything, I started to believe that either he wasn't in his room or he's taking a nap. I didn't want to seem like a creep or anything but I just wanted to make sure that he was in there so I grasp the door knob and twisted it slowly and gently.

Surprisingly, it was opened, which was weird since this is Mondo we're talking about but either way continued to slowly twist the door knob so it won't make any sound in case he's asleep. I gently open the door to see no one in there, just a neatly made bed with a note and a trash can.

I stare with doted eye, blinking twice, curiosity kills the cat as I kept looking at the note, I didn't want to invade his privacy but it kept louring me towards it, curiosity got the better of me so I went in and gently picked the note up but realized I was in adding someone's personal life so I put it back were it was.