𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 (𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐫𝐢) >𝟑

((A/n: This story is a lot longer than the other ones... but I'm very proud of it. Hope you enjoy. >3))

((2036 words!!))
----------------------------------------

--(Ririka's POV)--

It was just a game.

A simple, relatively easy game of poker.

It ment nothing. We weren't playing for money or prizes or anything of that sort.

It was for fun.

Kirari made it more than that. My sister. An ice cold pillow. Blue fire. A snake's tongue... My sister. My twin, to be specific. And to be honest, I wouldn't have been that ticked off, if it weren't for the certain honey-colored hair girl that just so happened to be playing with us.

"Fold." Spoke Mary, an unreadable expression plastered on her face. She was good at this.

I took a glance at my own cards.

Darn. I bit the inside of my cheek, a tactic I often used to hide my disappointment. I decided to go in. I placed 5 chips infront of me, hoping my poker face was good enough to hide from my sister. It wasn't. Kirari raised an eyebrow.

"Fold." She said, voice as soft as silk. An amused smile began to form on her lips. Mary glanced at her, a disgusted expression on her own face. Mary did not have a foundness of Kirari.

I support that. Hah.

The round of poker quickly died down, Mary and Kirari tying and I ending up in last. If I wasn't the president's sister, I probably would've been a mittens by now. Thank the lord. Kirari collected the cards, shuffling them and putting them back into the card box afterwards. She removed her playing chips from the table, putting them in a pocket I couldn't see. She looked at Mary expectedly. The smaller girl huffed, passing her chips to my sister.

"You know the rules, Saotome..." conveyed Kirari, glancing upwards at the girl while she put the chips in her seemingly invisible pocket.

The rules. Ah, yes. The rules.

Originally, the rules were if two people tied, they both got nothing- and the loser would become a mittens or fido. But since I just so happened to be related to the school's president, and since I was the vice president, I did not have to become a mittens. I could pay it off awfully fast, anyways. Kirari had other plans in mind.

"Well now... since the loser of our game happens to be my dearest older sister, I'm afraid I am going to have to change the rules for once."

A slow, mischievous smile spread on my sister's face. Mary's nose scrunches up. She often did that when she was faced with something she either didn't comprehend or didn't like.

How do I even know that?

"What do you mean, 'rules changed just this once.'?" Hisses the frustrated girl, crossing her arms. Kirari simply put her folded hands on the table.

This makes me nervous. Anything my sister does usually makes me nervous, though.

The president closes her eyes for a meer second, before opening them and staring at Mary.

No mercy in those diamond-like eyes of her's at all.

"Saotome. I hate to inform you, but you are now a mittens."

Oh.

Oh no.

Mary's jaw drops. She stands up rather aggressivly and slams her fists on the table- I flinch at the action, my own mind racing with unnecessary thoughts.