Chapter 12 " she not an enemy..."

~☂️~

.
.
.
.
.
~☂️~

Everyone made it out of the house, all gathered at the upper floor level trying to figure out another plan since they're first plan failed. Luna was seating on the chair, thinking as well and heard about her two other siblings died because of the Kugelblitz. She glance to her side saw Five leaning towards the railing trying to think of another way.

Luna let out a sigh, of the aftermath then suddenly she heard Allison spoke out loud. Breaking the silence, " so, how is it that we're still here, but the whole of the universe is going down the cosmic shitter?"

Everyone stared at her listening in but no response till viktor spoke, " maybe we're the last to get flushed. "

" wasn't talking to you. " Allison briefly pointed then look the other way. Viktor rolled his eyes at her by the response.

" hey, has anyone seen klaus?" Luther asked everyone even his siblings, then looked to sloane, they all shrugged even Luna thought about and noticed that she hasn't seen him in about a day or two. Sloane then thought of another person came to mind, " or dad?"

" why him?" Luna said to her sister, which got her to look at her way. Shocked that Luna said that to their dad.

" because he's our dad, Luna. " Luna just rolled her eyes, still not getting over what he did even Five heard her.

" they'll be here. " Diego said to sloane and everyone as he tighten his glove hand. Then heard Ben.

" really? Did they... Hit traffic? " Ben sarcastically spoke while everyone heard him, as they stare at his direction. " look, people, we're alive because we're special, right? We're the lonely ones who can save the universe. "

" correction Benny. That's way, way over due besides have you even look what fuck has been happening?" Luna sarcastic smile at him as she points outside. Hearing the rocks and sounds. Ben stared at her forming a sarcastic smile as well. Allison points her hand up.

" question?"

" yes. " Ben said to Allison.

" didn't we just try that and fail miserably?" Allison give a lil remarked to his question. Luna nodded agreeing with Allison as long with a hummed. Then Diego replied to his sister. " yeah, it's because his plan was stupid. I got a better one. "

" course you do. " Ben

" we go with the large hard on particle accelerator. You guys do some science, and... " Diego clicked his tongue mimicking a baseball sound, of hitting a ball. " .... We launch the Kugelblitz into outer space. Didn't think I knew that, did ya?" Everyone stayed quiet looking at him, Diego turn his head to Ben. " it's in Switzerland. "