Chapter 15 oblivion

~☂️~

.
.
.
.
.
~☂️~

Everyone made it to the portal as the Kugelblitz took the hotel as were walking through the tunnels as it was sort of like a mirror or a maze. Till Lila opened the door making her the first one into the room. Then leave everyone else in after, panting as well by the running and walking.

" let's never do that again. " viktor said to everyone while panting. While everyone entered the room.

Luna entered the room then glanced back saw Five following her. " what, narrowly escape the apocalypse?" Five said to viktor entering the room.

" it's kind of our thing, isn't it?" Diego said to them, while holding the gun in his hands. Being on guard searching the room even Lila.

Luna panting then scanned the room, as she suspected. she looked the room saw its complete opposite of the original room. " is it me or we just entered the same room as the other?"

" no, it's not you. It's the same room, but..." Five looked around the room, then to her. " some stuff in this room are not in the other. " Five replied to her going by her.

" there's something very wrong about that." Allison said as she saw the buffalos ass facing them. Ben stared at it then touched it's tail.

" same suite, just ass backward. " Lila told them.

" no hyperbole there. " Five added, as he stared at it while walking up to it even Luna.

" this is some hardcore Alice in wonderland shit." Ben added.

" yeah, it only gets weirder. " Diego alerted them all.

" how weird than the same room? " Luna questioned Diego. Diego look at her while holding the gun. " very, weird. "

Reginald enter the room panting entering the room then closing the door behind him. " at last, the other side. "

" wait. Where's klaus?" Viktor questions him in a worried concerned tone.

Luna stared at him worried and suspicious. Five stared at Reginald then the door confused and worried as well. Reginald spoke trying to catch his breath. " children, I'm sorry, but your brother... " Allison looked at them then to Reginald. " I did all I could, but he didn't make it through in time. The Kugelblitz had claimed its last victim. "

Allison eyes started to water as she was surprised and shocked that he didn't make but feels she's the one to blame. Five took a step, " no, he was right behind me when I entered the tunnel. "