XLIII

Part 43

Agad na hinila ni Andy si Nika papunta sa gitna. Jake also placed a chair for her in the middle.

She sat there. The high slit of her dress easily revealed her skin when she crossed her legs.

Nang mag-angat naman siya ng tingin e nahalata niya rin ang tingin ni Kenzo sa hita niya. His eyes were slowly trailing its way up to her knees, her thighs, her stomach . . .

A shiver automatically crawled down her spine. She could almost feel his touch on her skin through his eyes.

Nika's lips curled up in a corner. His gaze already left her leg but she could still feel them lingering.

She could hint that there were questions running inside his mind when their eyes met for the second time.

Hmm . . . iniisip niya ba kung paano niya isusuot sa akin 'yong garter? Tuturuan ko ba?

"Luhod na, Kenny!" Andy yelled and cheered and some of the guests followed her too.

Kenzo got on his knees. He was about to lift Nika's foot so he could put the garter in place when she crouched, leaning closer to him.

"Alam mo ba gagawin mo, Sir?" she whispered.

"I think so," sagot naman ni Kenzo sa kanya.

"'Wag mong mamadaliin."

"Ha?"

"Don't rush. Kung puwede, bagalan mo. Take your time. Tapos 'wag sa hita ko ang tingin."

"Where am I supposed to look?"

"Sa mata ko. 'Wag mong aalisin, okay? Deretso lang tingin mo sa akin. Gets?"

"All right," he said, nodding.

She smiled. "Good."

Ang dali talagang kausap nito.

A song began to play courtesy of Andy herself.

Kenzo held the back of her leg, gently lifting it up so he could slip the garter easily with his hand first before dipping his head down to bite the edge of the garter.

Kenzo began heaving up the material with his mouth. Slowly, just like how she instructed.

The growing anticipation made her swallow. Especially when his lips began to graze on her skin. They were soft and moist, and the warmth of his breath wasn't helping either.

She bit her lip when Kenzo inched higher, and just as when he was about to reach her knee, Kenzo decided to look up only to see her eyes fixed on him.

She hitched her breath the moment their gazes locked. Her mind was going haywire with his lips on her skin coupled by his warm breath, and now, his eyes appearing a shade darker than usual.

Nika's jaw clenched.

Putang ina.

Napalunok siya ulit. The churning in her stomach made her buckle especially when his fingertips trailed higher on the back of her thigh.

How could she forget for a second that she was ticklish on that certain part of her body? It acts like her switch.

Her mind was in tangles and she wanted to look away, but his deep, dark eyes were magnetizing she couldn't afford to look away despite the murmurs, the cheers, and the laughter from everyone around them.

Her senses seems to have circled in, and all she could care about was the man in front of her. On his knees.

She wanted to run her fingers through his hair. She wanted to ball them in her fists. She wanted something more to relieve the haywire, the churning, the rapid beating . . . something more she shouldn't probably name.

But this was supposed to be her area.

Hindi dapat siya 'yong talo.

Everyone clapped when they were finally done. It was quite the show. Jake and Lily even teased them both before they could return to their respective table.

"How did I do?" Kenzo whispered in her ear while they were walking.

Nika was still in the middle of catching up with her senses when his breath burned on the back of her ear.

She stopped walking. Napahinto rin naman si Kenzo.

Nika managed to held her chin high, forcing a smile on her lips.

"Puwede na."