A New Home, a new hope

((Hey guys, so for this book I'm thinking of doing chapter names. Id love your thoughts on this first chapter and if I should do chapter titles. Thanks MusicQueen14))

Melody
I clasped Killains as the hovercraft began to land in this new land called England. I had slept for most of the trip, but i do remember the famous Katniss Mellark say that another rebelion was happening and that we were the new Mockingjays.

But I was still a little confused.

The craft landed and we all walked off. A large building stood infront of us. It looked like a castle. It was beautiful. Many rebel workers came out to help us and I was so out of it that without their help id be lost.

Ally and I are roommates and are right next door to Issac and Killian. Which is wonderful, but Issac seems worried about sharing a room with the man that tried to kill him.

We started to get setteled but Ally seemed to have something on her mind. I walked over to her bed, pulling out a pad of paper. "What's up?" I wrote. She just shook her head. "Its nothing, I just need some time to think." I nodded my head, and opened the door to leave. Outside my door was a note with my name on it.

I picked it up and began reading. "Ello love. Follow the roses to see a sweet suprise." I turned to the left and saw a trail of brightly colored roses. A sweet smell filled my nose as i picked ip one of the petals, and i instantly knew where they came from.

A smile crept across my face as I began to walk along the trail. It went on throughout the whole place, until it came to a stop outside a large guilded door covered in gold. Pushing it open i looked around.

Inside was a small galss table. I walked over to it and saw the box. I picked it up and opened it velvet case. Inside sat a beautiful silver ring with a heart shaped diamond in the center. I felt tears well in my eyes as I felt his hand on my shoulder. I turned smiling.

He knelt and begn to sign. "When I first saw you I fell in love. Then you showed me just how strong you are. You have shone me beauty in the world, and jave healed my broken heart. And i know that if i never get to go a day without I'll die inside. I've had this ring ever since that night after the interviews, and i figured that now is the best time to ask but, Melody Song, will you be my wife."

I nodded my head, and we embraced in a kiss.

"I love you." I signed.

He slipped the ring on my finger and we kissed again. Finally I will get my happy ending. "We can have a double wedding with Ally and Issac! " I signed. Killian nodded his head in agreement. A happily ever after indeed