New plan

Melody
Katniss called the meeting to order and we began to talk. "Right now you kids are the most important things. And no matter what we will get you ready for the rebellion."

A shocked silence filled the room. I held up my hand, waiting for someone to see. Peeta nodded and I began to write.

"Why are we going to back to the capitol if we just escaped. And if you haven't noticed we aren't an army." I passed the paper around and Finnick spoke up, "we will not be sending you to the capitol right now. But sooner or later we must decide who will fight and finally get rid of the president."

I let that sit in as everyone else began to talk. Their words ment nothing to me, until someone said, "I volunteer to kill the president."

It was Ally. Anger raced through my veins and I drew my knife. I stabbed it into the table right in between Ally's hands. The room fell silent and I stood. "I will kill my father if it is the last thing I do."

People gasped but Katniss smiled and nodded. "Fair request. Now let us continue. Issac can you make four outfits?" Issac's eyes filled with light. "Of course! I would be honored."

Ally cheered and Issac blushed.

We talked for a coupke more minutes but it was just wedding plans. When we were going to have it? Where, dresses, food, music and so forth. Ally left the meeting first quickly followed by Finnick, which I found very very strange. I waved to everyone writing down that I had to run an arrend.

I followed Finnick down the hall to right outside our room. I heard him and Ally talking and them say something about video games, whatever those are.

"Weird that she didn't invite Issac." I thought.

I walked into my room in deep thought.

"She has been acting weird. First her postponing the wedding, then wanting more alone time, and now Finick following after her. And them not inviting Issac. Very very strange." My mind was so focused that i almost missed my phone vibrating.

I looked down at my phone, it was Killian.
Darling we need you in the main hall. I messaged back. Be down in a sec.

I grabbed my notepad and ran down the hall and down two flights of stairs to the main hall. A man with dark skin and brown eyes stood with Killian and Katniss. "Melody this is Andrew. My old stylists cousin. He is here to design your wedding dress."

I smiled and he pulled me over to a stool I stood on top and he took my measurements. "Now for your dress I was think a couple of these designs." He showed me three different one.

The first one had a mermaid body pure white covered in pearls and a red tail. It had matching red gloves and pearl jewlery. The next one was more like a princess gown. It had a large skirt covered in diamonds and a beautiful corset. I went to look at the last but right then my phone beeped.

It was a message from Issac. Your outfits for the mockingjays are done. Come up and give me you opinion.

I looked at Killian. He nodded and I wrote my apoligies to Andrew telling him i'd be back later. He smiled and told be that he would keep working. Killian grabbed my hand racing me up the stairs.

I so won.

I knocked and we walked in. Inside were 4 outfits. Each one special and different, but at the same time they were united as one.

He pointed me over to my dress.

It was a black dress short in the front so it stopped at my knees and in the back a long train. It had small red and white feathers all over. The top went up to right below my shoulders and ran down my arms. A black belt sat at my waist. It had places for my swords. Then I saw my shoes. They were combat boots with hidden pockets inside for my daggers.

I turned to Issac. I think in my facial expressions he knew what i was feeling. I ran over and hugged him. "Thank you." I mouthed. It was perfect and so me.

Then Ally walked in. She looked happy, very happy. She hugged and kissed Issac, thanking him for the costumes. They clasped hands leading the way to dinner. I grabbed Killian and we followed.

The dining room was huge and had room for everyone at the table. I sat next to Killian who was next to Issac. Then Ally on the other side of him. The door opened and Finnick walked in. I glared at him then at Ally. The tension grew when Katniss and Peeta came in.

Ally looked like she was going to cry or throw up and ran out of the room. We all sat in our seats. Issac looked confused, Finnick looked happy but sad, and i just glared at him.

My extrme death glare.

He cleared his throat, "so when is the wedding?" Killian held up his hand with the number 7. Seven days. Finnick smiled, but I kept glaring.

"So how was your afternoon with Ally?" I wrote.

"It was good, she is so sweet and nice." Finnick sighed.

Issac started to get defensive. "Yea and she's my girlfriend." Finnick stood to his feet, "yea so why if she's your girlfriend, did you turn down her invatation to join us?"

Issac stood as well, standing a good 5 inches taller. "Because I'm actually important to this rebellion." Finnick laughed. "Yea making Halloween costumes are soooo important."

I pulled out my knife and pointed it at Issac, then at Finnicks throat. "Stop it right now." I wrote.

"Oh stay out of this Melody. No one cares at the moment." Finnick started, and Issac finished.

That's when Killian stood. "You will not take to Melody like that." He wrote. Finnick threw his hands up in the air and stormed out of the room. Issac sat in his seat and kept eating. I stood and left the room, signing at Killian to stay there and eat. I had to figure this out on my own.

Ok guys I had a really hard time coming up with a title for this capter so if you have any ideas to make it better id love to hear them. Thanks
Musicqueen14 :)