"Just friends"

Hey guys sorry that I haven't posted in such a minh time. I hope you liked this chapter, and please don't forget to comment and vote on stuff the you like. Thanks :)

Ally
I was lying on my bed because I'm sick to my stomach when Melody came marching in. Melody was signing in her language very viciously at me.

I shrug my shoulders because I was still sick. Just then the note pad flew across the room and hit me in the head.

"Ouch!"I looked at the notepad and then Melody's handwriting there was three words, "you're an idiot!"

I countered back very maturely, "so are you!"

My phone then went off it was Isaac I picked it up. "What?" He said "Ally Jane come up to my room please." "Whatever." Then I hung up. When I did Melody grab the notepad and hit me over and over. I looked at her and yelled "relax!"Then walked out and slammed the door.

I ran up to Isaacs room I didn't knock I just ran and slammed the door. He looked at me.

"whoa calm it." I was furious,

"Why did you do that Isaac?" I screamed,"Finnick is one of my only friends!"

He looks shocked. "So he's now your friend?"he said very sarcastically.

"Yes! he is my friend!"

"Then why is he acting like he is the new me?"

"It's not like anything romantic has happened between us."

"Well seems that way to me!"

"Why cant I just have friends!"

He held back, "because I love you!" I was furious with him.

"And I love you too!" I yelled,"Why does it matter?" I successfully looked very scared,

"because I don't want to lose you."

All my anger melted away. I had him, then I took his hand and told him to sit onto the bed.

"Isaac,"I started, "I made you a promise once. Today we died my hair. I told you that I was never going to stop loving you. And that's 100% true."

He noted "I meant it's also." I gave him a sad smile,

"I know. So you half to trust me. I... I just lost the closest thing I've ever had family. He died in my arms coming to protect me. When something like that happens you, you have to get over it. And my way to do that is to make as many friends as I possibly can."

"I understand." I kissed him on the cheek

"I love you, good night." I started walking up the stairs. As I was walking down the hall I saw Finnic. I looked down trying not to make eye contact. As i walked he grabbed my wrist, and I try not to look at him.

I looked at him and he let go my wrist. He took my face in his hands.

He whispered to me, "I am so so sorry for everything."

And then he leaned down and kissed me. I realized I that I was kissing him back then I pulled away.

I ran to my room and open my door. As soon as I did I got a notepad to The face.

I got and then I got hit by Melody again and again and again. Three more times after that, and I finally stood up my nose bleeding.

"Go away Melody!" then I messaged Katniss.

"I'm going to need some ice and some tissues can you please bring them to me" The tissue and ice came up so fast.

I walked into one of the bathrooms and stopped the bleeding. I put the ice on my nose and walked into the room. Melody sat there twirling her favorite knife in her hands.

"What? "I asked her. She pointed to the notepad.

"I saw you kiss him."

"Objection! He kissed me, not the other way around."

On the notepad she wrote, "oh no Dearie, you kissed him back, and you liked it."

I rolled my eyes. "So what?" I started, "it's not like I've done anything to lose Issac."

She scribbled on her piece of paper, "keep telling yourself that"

I wanted to scream, "Ugh" I looked at her,"Thanks for pointing out the obvious! All I need right now is someone to support and help me. Now go away mel!"