Video Games

Ally
After the meeting I was walking to my room when I heard someone calling my name. I turned around to see Finnick

"oh, hi Finnick."I replied.

He started,"It's been a very long time since we've had anyone my age around here. So I was wondering if you'd like to hang out maybe play some video games or something?"

Video games. Oh my gosh I wanted to play with him. I hadn't played one in so long.

I smiled," I would love to!" then I motioned to my dress, "let me get into something more appropriate first."

He grinned, "meet me in the third room to your right on the second level." I nodded happy to have another friend, "deal I'll be there in 10." Then we went our separate ways.

I ran into my room and search the closets. I had no clue where mel and Killian where, but oh well. I found a black sweatshirt and a pair of neon green sweats.

The rebels were living the dream up here.

I smiled as I put the pants on, as he reminded me of Isaac. And they had pockets. I took on my device and sent a message to Isaac. Hey I'm going to go play some video games. Text me when you're done with work.Love you!"

I waited a minute later and he texted back. "Okay see you then love you too!"

Then I ran downstairs to the third room on my right. Finnick sat on banana chair with controller in his hands. He gave me one, and started teaching me how to play. Soon we were building giant copies of the castle we were in.

After four hours of this my device, which didn't tell me was the phone, went off. Isaac was calling. I picked up and propped it in between my head and my shoulder so I could still play.

"Hello handsome." I said when I answered.

"Hey sweetie. Are you done with your work?"

" Yep come to your room and see it. Be there in a bit, love you."

"See you soon. "

And we both hung up. I turn to finicky,

"thanks, but I have to go. "He nodded. "See you at dinner." I waved and took off. I open my door and Isaac was there, we kissed.

"Man I have Missed You Alley, Jane. "I smiled, "same here. "Melody waved me over. I came to see what she was just sure yet. For new outfits 2 for girls 2 for men. I could tell which one was mine for some reason.

I looked at it closer. It had armored shoulder pads, it looked a lot like my parade outfits but with fence. And my combat boots now went over the pants.

I hugged Isaac tighter than ever "thank you!"

He hugged me back, "anything for my swan, well Mockingjay, whatever! "I laughed. I take his hand and off four of us headed down to the dining room.I set down in Isaacs out on my right.

Killian on the other side of Issac with Mel the right next to him. Then when I came and saw me, Melody gave me a look.I felt the tension rising.

Isaac grab my hand and laced his fingers through mine.

I can practically hear the words in his head, "smile but wish him harm with your eyes." Finnick smiled back, very sarcastically. Katniss and Peeta look at us. He had a worried look on his face, and she had a been there done that, good luck face.

Then suddenly my stomach dropped.I stood up and ran to my room. Then I took out the phone and called Katniss. "Are you okay AJ? "I nodded then realize that she couldn't see me.

"Yeah, could you send me some food up here? "

"Of course "then I hung up.

In 10 minutes somebody knocked on the door I heard footsteps down the hall. A box was in front of the door with a note"It's called pizza and it's amazing! -Katniss" I tried a piece and ended up eating the whole box. Then I sat by the window see you wondering what they could possibly be talking about downstairs.