10

Saturday came pretty fast after that. The group got suited up and drove to district three, parking outside of the bakery. Dream didn’t like this idea but the others did. They were happy to try a new bakery outside of the one in district one.

The group got out of the car and entered the bakery, earning all eyes on them. Sapnap approached the counter with the others standing behind him. He turned to the group and asked what they wanted.

“Welcome to Puffy Pastries.. what can I get for you?” The cashier worked. The boy was blonde and tall, a red and white baseball tee underneath his apron gave Isabella all the information she needed to figure out that Tommy was working in her place.

Sapnap gave the orders of everyone, paying way more than he needed to. Everyone was still watching the group of villains. The villains didn’t pay any mind to that though, walking out with their baked goods. Isabella lingered for a moment, sending Tommy a smile. She missed the boy.

The group walked into town square. No one was around. The villains saw nothing wrong with this and ate their food. Isabella got up, backing away from the group as quietly as she could. Dream was paying attention to her though and stood up, lunging at her.

The other villains were up almost immediately after. Isabella and Dream tumbled over each other, punching at each other. George and Sapnap were making their way to jump in when Quackity  and Purpled stopped them. Karl was standing there, confused as to what was going on and who to help. Charlie approached him, waving. The two just had a conversation while the others fought.

Foolish and Sam. Chrysus and Kalos. Both of them were geniuses when it came to creating things. The two looked at each other and nodded before they both flicked a lever. Fireworks exploded in the sky, the colors lighting up the square and illuminating the others around. The two went back to work, making more fireworks to keep them going.

Dream threw a punch at Isabella. She ducked under it. He threw himself at her. She didn’t move in time. He pinned her to the ground, using his powers on her. Isabella felt herself slip into the nightmare. All she could see was darkness and hear the sound of her friends yelling in pain.

Quackity used his speed to get behind Sapnap and catch him off guard while Sapnap would use. The two were going punch for punch, yelling nonsense at each other. George and Purpled had somehow knocked each other out, now laying on the ground. Karl and Charlies were sitting on a bench talking about what was going on.

Heroes arrived, joining into the fight, apprehending Sapnap and George. They just let Karl do his thing since he wasn’t trying anything at the moment. Dream pushed himself up off of Isabella, allowing the power of his nightmare to fade as he took off running. A couple of heroes chased after him but the rest stayed. Quackity and Peitho went to Isabella who was laying on the ground crying. She wasn’t injured physically but after hearing the screams of her friends being hurt, she was injured mentally for sure. Quackity  pulled her into his arms, picking her up and carrying her to the medic.