14

"Did she ever come back?" The boy with orange hair asked.

"No. She moved on to a better place." The man with the British voice responded.

"Auntie Isabella sounds like she's really cool!" The boy said, climbing into the man's lap.

"She was really cool. You better remember that. Pass on how cool your aunt Isabella was."

"I will! Can I go play with Michael now? I wanna tell him about her!"

"I'm sure Uncle Tubbo told him about her but of course you can."

"Yay! Micheal!! Dad said I could play!"

"Be careful Fundy!" The man called.

A tall brunette approached the British man.

"You're telling her story again? You miss her, Wil?" He asked.

"More than anything. She would have loved the children." Wilbur smiled fondly as he watched the two kids play.

"She would have. Shroud too." He responded.

The two stayed there as Tommy joined them. The group sat while the kids played. They talked about their memories with Isabella while Fundy told the story to Michael and Shroud.

Isabella would live on in the hearts of her loved ones, known for the sacrifice she made to save the ones she cared for. No one understood what happened that day, but November 23 became the day they celebrated Isabella for it was the day she was born and the day she died.