Victory

Y/n POV

As we continued to run away from Billy we bumped into someone, I looked back as we continued to run out of there, seeing Billy start to dance with the person we bumped into.

Running into an alley we stopped as we panted from exhaustion. Max suddenly hit some trash cans in anger as I flinched. "This is really bad!" He yelled putting his back against the wall.

"Max, come on. Calm down." I said softly rubbing his arm reassuringly.

"Look, I want you to take Dani back to your house and don't let her out of your sight." He instructed me.

"Max, I'm not leaving you." Dani said, not wanting to go home.

We suddenly heard a door open as we all hid behind a crate. "Okay, guys, who's going for the jacuzzi? Yeah, Angelo, too bad." We heard the man say as he took a lobster back inside.

We slowly got up once the coast was clear. "Uh-oh." Binx said as we looked towards the direction he was looking, only to see the shadows of the Sanderson sisters.

"Get down!" Max yelled as we quickly did as told.

"I smell-." Mary sniffed as I covered my mouth so I wouldn't make any noises.

"Yes?" Winnie smiled.

"Winnie, I smell."

"Yes?"

"I smell scrod." Mary finished. "Scrod. You know, it's a bottom dweller. You cook it sometimes with lovely bread crumbs, little bit of margarine. Or olive oil. Olive oil is good." Mary suddenly stopped explaining as I could hear her choking.

Their footsteps suddenly faded away. I was about to see if they left but Max gestured me not to. "Sarah." Winnie called out. "Sarah!" Winnie yelled as I heard her running away.

I breathed out a sigh of relief as I grabbed the ovens handle and tried to get up, only to accidentally open it. I winced as I bit my lip, hoping that the witches didn't hear that. Lucky for me they didn't.

I then looked at the oven and smiled as I formulated a plan. "I have an idea." I told Max.

...

We were all at the high school, waiting for the three sisters to arrive so the plan could begin.

From the PA system we heard Max howling, meaning that they have arrived. "Welcome to high school hell. I'm your host Boris Karloff Jr." He laughed as I smiled at his ridiculousness. "It's time to meet our three contestants: Sarah, Mary and Winifred Sanderson. Read any good spell books lately?" He asked.

Dani and I were in the pottery room, hiding as the witches came in. They were walking towards the speaker that was saying stuff about the library in English and french.

They all shushed each other, thinking that we were in the oven. They all cackled as they ran in the oven.

"We've got them! We've got them, we've got them!" Winnie yelled but stopped once they saw that we weren't in there.

I quickly closed the oven door and locked it, they screamed as they ran towards the door. I pushed the button to turn the oven on, quickly the fire started to rise.

All four of us looked at the witches starting to burn as they screamed in fear. They tried to blow it out, but it obviously wasn't working.

Finally, the flames indulged them as we ran out of the school with smiles on our faces.

"Farewell, Winifred Sanderson!" Max yelled as we all laughed at our victory. Dani did cartwheels while Max and I jumped up and down in delight. "Burn! Burn! All right!"

We all then hugged each other as we twirled around. We then let go of each other as we ran through the streets, still cheering as we ran towards a field.

Dani and I were jumping around together as Max and Binx talked. I was laughing at Dani doing a cartwheel when suddenly I saw Binx run towards a different direction.

"Hey, Binx!" Max called out as Dani stopped doing her cartwheels. "Where do you think you're going? You're a Dennison now, buddy. One of us." He told the cat as I smiled at how sweet he was.

'In one night he managed to make me fall for him.' I blushed at my thought.

"Come on, Binx. Let's go home!" Dani called out for him as we saw him running towards us with happiness.

We laughed as we ran towards Max's house, of course, I was following Dani because I didn't know where it was.

...

We entered Dani's and Max's house and I looked around. It was actually quite nice. "Mom? Dad?" Max called out to his parents but no one answered.

"We got a new cat." Dani yelled out, but again, no one answered. "Mom?" She called out as she walked inside.

I was still standing at the doorway looking around until Max looked at me. "Well, I guess they're still partying. Come on in." He told me as I walked inside his home.

He closed the door behind us as we walked towards his room. Entering the room, he lent me a blanket and sat me on his bed as he sat behind me also having a blanket.

We watched Dani with smiles as she was talking to Binx while petting him. "You're my kitty now. You'll have milk and tuna fish every day, and you'll only hunt mice for fun." She told him.

"You're going to turn me into one of those fat, useless, contented house cats." He stated with a bit of offense.

"You betcha." She laughed as she looked Max and I.

Max and I smiled at each other when Dani clarified Binx's statement. Binx then jumped on Dani's bed as he cuddled up with her.

"You know, Binx." She started as I laid my head on Max's chest, looking at him with a smile. He was shocked at this, but nonetheless smiled back as he laid his head on mine. "I'll always take care of you." Dani promised. "My children will take care of you too. And then their children after that, and theirs after that, forever and ever and ever." She dozed off as I sighed contently.

I slowly dozed off with a smile on my face as Max and I cuddled. 'I'm gonna have to get his number again.' I thought.

———————————————————————-
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I love you all, bye mis amores. ❤️