OsaSuna (🏐)

Sick : Osamu
Caregiver : Suna and Kita

Osamu has been taking care of Suna so much that he's gotten so worked up and sick.

Follow on from Diiaaa_suga 's last chapter in their Haikyuu sickfics story!

Warning : Panic attacks, Puke, Passing Out.

•~•

Suna has been having constant panic attacks, he's been so stressed out about so much and overworking his poor body that he's been triggered every night to just break down.

Osamu has been comforting Suna and taking care of the boy, but Osamu has been forgetting about his own needs, he's been so busy worrying about Suna.

Osamu loves Suna so much and worries about him, but when he gets caught up he forgets that he needs care too.

Yet another sleepless night as Osamu was waking up to Suna having constant nightmares and triggered panic attacks.

Osamu groaned as he went to make breakfast, he was starving as he's forgotten to eat and as he went down the stairs he had to grip onto the railing to make sure he wouldn't fall down.

Osamu sighed in defeat, he got downstairs and pulled out his phone where he immediately called Kita. Osamu was dizzy and felt nauseous.

Kita answered the phone.

Kita : '' Osamu? Why are you calling me so early? Is something wrong? ''

Osamu : '' K-Kita... I don't... feel.. well.. ''

Osamu managed to mumble those few words before he dropped his phone and collapsed to the floor. This worried Kita and woke up Suna.

Suna rushed downstairs and gasped in panic when he saw his boyfriend unconscious, he ran to Osamu and kneeled down.

Suna heard Kita's voice on the phone and picked it up.

Suna : '' Kita! Osamu passed out! ''

Kita cursed under his breath.

Kita : '' I'll be there soon! ''

Suna was about to ask Kita not to hang up, but it was too late. Kita hung up the phone, leaving Suna alone and afraid for his boyfriend.

Suna gently carried Osamu and checked him for any injuries from the fall, Osamu started to wake up and groaned. Osamu slapped his hand over his mouth and gagged.

Suna panicked and quickly placed Osamu on the couch and went to grab a trash can, but by the time he got back it was too late.

Osamu had puked all over himself, he was letting out sobs and cries as he kept his mouth covered as more puke came from his mouth and onto his clothes.

Suna moved Osamu's hand and placed the trash can under Osamu's chin.

Suna : '' Sshhh don't cry Samu, oh baby... I'm so sorry, oh God I should have noticed you were suffering. ''

Suna says, he felt horrible and so bad for not realising that Osamu was going through this. Osamu continued to bring up puke into the trash can.

Suna heard a knock on the door and placed the trash can on Osamu's lap.

Suna : '' Wait here baby, that's Kita. ''

Suna rushed to the door and opened it, when he saw Kita, he broke down in tears and fell into Kita's arms.

Suna : '' Kita! Oh this is all my fault! ''

Suna sobbed as Kita held him close, playing with his hair and shushing him softly.