Authors Note: Update

I still cannot believe this work made it to one thousand reads. I can't fathom even one hundred people liking my work, let alone how many of you showed support.
So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I've been writing extra additions for this piece for quite some time now, accumulating hundreds of poems now.

I can't decide if I will set this as a 100 page story for publication, which would be these 100 poems plus 100 more, or try for something more lengthy. I could write a billion poems in the strain of this topic (writing what I wanted to say to others) but I could also make them into separate books I think instead of one huge one.

For now, I have to get to my computer in the near future to compile and mix together the poems from this work with the ones I've written but not published so the paid publication won't be just full of repeats of this story in order and poems.

I really want to write more, it's just been trying to find time in the current situation of life.

Again, thank you for all of your support. Truly and deeply. I hope to be able to publish soon, and to update you all when that happens.

Also ~ the cover is handmade with art from a really talented artist I hired! It'll be the cover for the official book as well. I can't wait.

Take care of yourselves out there. You matter.

•••••••