Chapter Two

Mitch looked scared as hell.

"You better get outta town, go spend the summer with your grandparents or somethin" Mitch's friend said.

"Hey man, you are gonna show up to our game tonight aren't you?" Another kid asked.

"Yeah I'm pitching, I kinda have to" Mitch answered.

"Don't be too scared Mitch, I swear they can smell that shit" I said, "look I'll go to your game and if they try to hurt you too much I'll stop em, they can get scared of me sometimes." Mitch smiled.

"Thanks y/n" he said. I nodded a little.

"How should we inscribe your tombstone" Mitch's friend asked, completely disregarding what I said to Mitch. The friend and other kid laughed.

"How bout 'bent over'" Mitch's other friend added laughing a little.

"Yeah right pissant" Mitch said, "why aren't they after anybody else?" I laughed quietly. Stephanie gave me a look and I just winked at her basically telling her I knew something she didn't.

"They are man, believe me" the other kid, Tommy, said.

"I know man," another one said. I turned to Mitch.

"My brother told me it's because your sister was planning on asking Don, Benny, and my brother to go easy on you" I said, "I don't know if she did or not but that's what I know."

"Shit" Mitch muttered. I smiled and laughed a little.

"Look trust me after they get you and especially after tonight they won't remember shit, you're good" I said. Mitch just smiled then went back to worrying.

"Y/n is your brother good with taking me home after school?" Steph asked.

"You have to ask Benny, he's the one that drove today, and also they are staying after for the cheer thing and smacking the boys asses so" I said.

"Ok" she answered. I went back to watching the bell and we all basically went quiet.

~~~
315 words
I'm posting this while brushing my teeth and getting ready for school, you're welcome 👍