Chapter seven

"So you and Mitch huh?" My brother asked.

"Randall Floyd don't you dare" I said, feeling my face heat up.

"Ok ok" he laughed, "I'm just saying you two would be good together." I smiled and we drove home to change.

I put on bell bottom jeans and one of Pink's old shirts from a band he listens to. I grabbed a belt and put it through the loops on the jeans. I also put on light natural makeup. It wasn't enough to be noticeable but enough to make me happy with it. I straightened my hair and took two pieces from the front, braided them, and put them in the back putting a small rubber band around the ends to keep it like that. (I hope y'all know what I mean by that)

I grabbed my lighter and a couple of blunts in case I needed them and put them in my pocket.

Pink and I got picked up by Wooderson. We then got Mitch and oh my Mitch looked good.

"Whose car?" Mitch asked as he climbed into the back with me.

"You know Wooderson?" Pink asked Mitch.

"How's it going?" David asked Mitch.

"Pretty good, how's it going with you?" Mitch asked him.

"Say man you got a joint?" David asked Mitch. I laughed.

"Uh no not on me man" Mitch said. I rubbed Mitch's arm a little and grabbed one of my joints.

"Here you go David," I said, handing it to him.

"Thanks kid" he said, lighting it.

"It would be a lot cooler if you did have a blunt on you," David said to Mitch. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

I leaned close to Mitch's ear.

"You look hot," I whispered to him. He blushed and looked at me making our faces right in front of each other.

"You look amazing too" he whispered. He broke our eye contact to look at my lips then back up to me.

"Hey no funny business in my car, save that for later" David said. I turned away from Mitch and slapped David's shoulder.

"Shut up Wooderson" I said. My face was really red.

Pink and David were talking but I just looked out the window and watched everyone who was outside the car. I felt Mitch's hand near mine and decided to hold it. He didn't let go so neither did I. We got to the emporium not long after.

"Hey man, you sure I'm gonna be ok in here?" Mitch asked.

"Aw yeah man, you'll be ok, look if anyone starts messing with you just play it cool" pink answered. David parked so we got out, my hand in Mitch's the whole time.