Chapter four

Right before the last bell rang I stood up and hugged Mitch slightly.

"Stay safe, and whatever you do don't go near O'Bannion he hits the hardest" I whispered to him. He nodded and hugged me back.

"Thanks" he whispered, I just lightly kissed his cheek and as soon as the bell rang I watched as the three boys ran out.

I was so happy I made a move, now if I can see him this summer maybe we might be a couple by next school year.

Stephanie and I walked out and I went over to the cheerleaders, she came with me to look for Benny and Pink.

Steph left I guess and that left me climbing into the back of a truck where Simone was, Simone was my brother's girlfriend so she definitely would take it easy on me.

"Hey your brother told me to not do anything bad to you so I'm just going to have you sit on the side and watch the first part," Simone said, putting a pacifier in my mouth. I quickly took it out.

"Thank you Simone, I love you like a sister" I said to her, I put the pacifier back in and we were driven to the high school parking lot.

I watched as the other freshman girls got yelled at, I waited next to pink.

I just tried not to laugh.

"Thank you, I did not want to have to shower to get all of that out of my hair" I said to pink.

"Anything for my baby sister" he said, rubbing my hair with a laugh. I fixed my hair and watched the girls get stuff thrown on them.

When they were done Simone took me over to some guy I don't know and pushed me to the ground lightly.

"Propose to him" Simone said. I looked up at the guy and he smirked.

"Will you marry me?" I asked.

"Why do I get out of it?" He asked.

"Free weed" I said. He laughed and Simone helped me get up and I walked back over to pink.

Simone went over to her other freshman and made them "fry like piggies" in her words. I watched and laughed. I laid my head on Pink's shoulder.

"Ok girlies it's hot out here and I'm really sick of looking at all of you, so let's just get out of here" a girl said. I got up and went to find Jodi.

"Hey Jodi, can you pick me up later and take me to Mitch's game?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, but it'll have to be early cause I'm picking some girls up to go to Kevin's party, do you need a ride for that?" She asked.

"Nah I'll get Pink to take me, thanks though" I said. I went with Pink and was driven home by his friends.

"See you later Pink, I'm going to Mitch's baseball game so if you go can you pick me up when it's over?" I asked him. He nodded and I ran inside to shower.

~~~
Heyyy sorry for being gone for literally so long, I'll probs write a couple more chapters soon but I still have to yk actually write the rest of the story or whatever, anywayssss thanks for sticking around😭