Chapter One

Just a warning probably gonna be cringy ngl but yeah.
~~~

This year I had most of my classes with a kid named Mitch Kramer, and to my friends surprise I started to like him. I mean how could I not like him. He's adorable, sweet, and he plays baseball.

Mitch is literally perfect.

But right now we are in our last class, with summer being so close yet so far. I was planning on being on the cheer team next year so after school I have to do the stupid thing where I get treated like a baby. But the boys had it worse, they got paddled by the soon to be seniors.

My seat was in front of Mitch and his friends with my best friend, Stephanie.

"Steph, are you gonna try out for the cheer team?" I asked her. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"And embarrass myself no fucking way," she answered.

"Oh come on it's not that bad" I said to her rolling my eyes.

"Y/n you're only gonna have it easy because you're Randall Floyd's little sister" Steph said back. I heard someone behind me say my brother's nickname, Pink, surprised.

I turned to see Mitch's friend, I don't remember his name, staring in shock.

"Yeah Pinks my brother, did you not put the pieces together? My last name is Floyd, his last name is Floyd, his friends pick me up after school all the time" I said. Mitch's friend still seemed surprised so I rolled my eyes and turned back around.

"Okay you freshman fucks, listen up!" I heard Benny say. Holy shit Benny and his friends are gonna go at it soon.

"It's your lucky day, usually you'd be spending your freshman summer getting your asses busted and running for your worthless little lives," Benny kept saying, "but this year because we feel so sorry for you, we're gonna take it easy on you."

I noticed our teacher laugh as Mitch looked out the window, I went over next to him and looked out too.

"And save us a lot of time, so if you meet here, right here after school today you only get one lick from each of us. But you run like cowards, well it's open season all summer long boys." Benny kept talking and I noticed my brother and Don standing in the tailgate of Benny's truck.

"Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?" Benny added. Mitch slowly started moving away from the window.

"Mitchie? Mitchie, Mitchie, Mitchie!" Benny kept saying. The three boys in the truck laughed.

"We're looking for you pal, your ass will be purple before the day is over, have a nice afternoon" Benny finished and made a kissing noise.

~~~
445 words
I think it's ok for a first chapter maybe, I'm getting into the style of writing for this one.