Chapter 64

'I'll go and get changed.'

Edward banded an arm around her on the way down the stairs. 'How much of a hurry are you in?'

'It'll take me more than an hour to do my hair and get ready.'

Her husband dropped a kiss on the slope of her shoulder. 'Do you have an hour for me?'

Heat and anticipation shimmied through her. 'I've always got time for you,' she declared with an impish smile. 'You're a very demanding man.'

'But you like that about me, agapi mou,' Edward told her teasingly, closing the door of the master suite behind them.

And Bella had to admit, she did like that about him. They were very well-matched in the bedroom department, she acknowledged as he claimed a lingering blatantly usual kiss that made her body hum and her heart thump with awareness. Being married to Edward was never bland or boring. He was everything she had ever dreamt of in a husband and she was blissfully happy with him.

'I was thinking...' Edward purred, extracting her from her bikini with skill while pausing to worship her full boobs and the sleek curve of her waist. 'Since we're on holiday and you're all mine night and day, do you think we should consider working on extending the family?'

'Jonas would probably love some company.'

Edward found the most ticklish spot on her entire body and punished her for that crack until she dissolved into laughter. 'You know very well I wasn't thinking of the dog!'

'Well, maybe I don't like you describing the conception of another child as work,' Bella countered tartly.

'Work I love, work I can never get enough of, you maddening woman,' Edward groaned into the fall of her hair. 'You know I'm crazy about you, don't you?'

Bella fingered the flawless diamond pendant at her throat, which he had given her for her birthday, and smiled. 'The suspicion has crossed my mind once or twice.'

'Rosie is like a mini you and I'd love another one.'

'I'll put my pills away,' Bella murmured with amusement, linking her arms around his strong brown neck, appreciating his lean, darkly handsome features and his gorgeous eyes. 'I love you, Edward.'

'Nowhere near as much as I love you, agapi mou,' Edward countered.

'You're always so competitive,' she complained without great heat as she arched into the hard strength of his body and let her senses sing to the sensual magic of his demanding mouth.

------------------------------------------------------THE END------------------------------------------------------------