Chapter 11: A soulmate who wasnt meant to be

''Joy I'm not joking please get up. There are cars driving here I don't want you to get hit by one. I hope youre aware that cars can drive over you?'', Rose said.

 ''Roselin, please, stop being so concerned it's fine we're off road nothing will happen. There is no need to worry about me getting hit by a car. I wont die you know.'' I responded jokingly.

Rose smiled and after arguing for more than 5 minutes she layed down on the road next to me. ''Rose'', I asked. She turned their head towards me. I continued talking with a more silent, scratchy voice. ''What's the point of this.'' Rose looked at me very weird.

 ''I mean what's the point of like the universe. Its beautiful don't get me wrong but doesn't it scare you some times? There is so much we  haven't discovered yet. So much weird stuff. Doesn't that make you feel like nothing but a little dot under all of these endless things. All these galaxies all these suns, moons, maybe even other planets which are like the earth. People walking on there, going to work, driving the bike, doing all of this weird stuff that we do too. Doesn't that make you feel weird when you think about it?.

Rose rolled away from me. Stood up and looked down at me. '' Joy, you gotta stop overthinking all of this. Of course it is kind of scary but I can't change that. And neither can you. We are just some teenagers who do weird stuff so we can tell our children or grandchildren once what we did. We're just some idiots in the 90's we aren't interesting we are just on our own and I think you know that very well. And now get up please theres a car coming.''

I stood up grabbed my bike said bye to rose and drove home to Clyde. I bought them one of their favourite vinyls. Something from the beatles. He loved that album. Clyde was the best person you could ever meet. He takes care of you, brings you some chicken soup when youre sick and takes care of you as much as he can. Sadly Clyde's snail passed away a few days ago so i thought i might bring them a new one. I even went to the store and got the biggest snail i found. I called that little fucker Ludwig. Like Ludwig Van Beethoven because they were blasting ''Ode An Die Freude'' in that store and in my opinion Beethoven was a cool dude.

''Hello Clyde I said as I entered the room''