Chapter five: Cought in thoughts

Shelly pov: "BITCHES, Clyde woke up". A 6.5 feet tall person just walked out of the elevator. They had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. It was flower. Her real name is lilly but we all called her Flower because since the day we met she always wore a flower on her head or a flower-hat. We met her in 8th grade. 

Time skip- 9th grade summer (2012/13): "If hippie style would be a person then it would be flower", Lilli said and laughed. "Yeah and if grunge would be a person then it would be Joy", I said. Flower and Joy were playing in a flower field while we were watching them and arguing about their looks.

 Joy wore a: Washed out, black straigh, ripped jeans with a black belt on it. A old brown jacked from the 80's and a led zeppelin T-Shirt under it, and ofc some black converse with some quotes written on it. She had her hair dirty blonde hair in a bun and wore some sunglasses which were from her father. Flower wore some of those big ripped hippie trousers and a oversized T-Shirt she had her dirty blond hair opened and hell she looked good. Her hair flew in the wind and she searched for some flowers. While Joy searched some bugs ofc only the pretty ones. 

"Got it", Joy shouted and held up a gecko. "I WILL NAME IT CLEMENTINE", she said and started running around with her. 

"What is River doing"?  Clyde just walked up to us. "River", I asked," why the fuck are you calling Joy"River"?. "Her eyes", Clyde said,"They remind me of rivers". "But you know that they are green dont you?", Lilli asked. Clyde nodded. Joy or how Clyde calls her "River" was chasing Flower with Clementine.

 "SHELLYYYYYY, LILLI, CLYDE HELP MEEEEEEEEE", Flower shouted. Joy suddenly stopped chasing her. She found another gecko. She picked it up and laid it on her arm. The gecko started climbing up and down her body. "Ill call you.....  CHARLIE, you look like a Charlie...do you know that Charlie?. She looked up to The gecko who was now sitting more like laying on her head while Clementine was climbing up her body to join her new boyfriend, even if we werent sure if Clementine was Female.

Joy tramped over to us. Having a bunch of animals like geckos and ladybugs and butterflies on her body. "Shake them off", a high voice said. Ember, Joy's half sibling walked over to us after jumping out of their mothers car. " I would never",Joy said and placed some of the animals higher on her body so she could walk like a normal person. 

"Flower I shouted", Get your stupid flowers from the field and then we leave. This is private property, we are not allowed to be here." I shouted. "Bipidi Bopati,your field, bugs and flowers are now my property", Joy whispered and laughed. "Wanna go to my house", Flower said after picking up some flowers and of course some sunflowers for her "Big sister" Joy. I mean they acted like sisters even if they werent. 

When we arrived at Flowers house we had to split up. Joy had to bring her bugs home and then come over again. I went with Joy and Clyde. Lilli and Ember stayed with Flower.

We walked down two blocks when we arrived at Joys House. There was a car next to her house.A young teen girl jumped out of the car carrying some heavy boxes. "Who are those people", Clyde asked. The girl turned around and winked at Joy. She immediantly started blushing and ran into her house upstairs to her bug room. After that she went up her staircase (Kind Imagine it like this: she put the little bugs in a box and carried the geckos with her up to her room. 

Her room was the worst

Her room was the worst. She had an extreamly cleaning problem so she cleaned her room every day (kinda looked like this) 

 which was why only she went up and after she got the things she needed, we went out again only to see the new neighbor girl flirting with Joy

 which was why only she went up and after she got the things she needed, we went out again only to see the new neighbor girl flirting with Joy. Clyde and I dragged her away and went to flowers house. Her room was clean like clean like rlly rlly clean. 

We talked for a while until Flower said smth to river which made her go red.......

:)