Part ten: whats the point?

Clyde pov: As i sat there holding Joy's hand, listening to lemon boy by cavetown I felt a hand on my left shoulder. I turned around."-uh oh shelly hello" shelly stood there followed by lily and rose. Rose sat down on the opposite side of the bed. "Remember when i had to drag joy away from the road?", rose chuckled.

"You mean the time she was Laying on the street because it was raining?", I said softly with a slight smile on my face. I was sad but I knew that Joy was a bit better. She was sleeping. She had a beautiful smile on her face. I've experienced her self harm problem once, it was the day her dad died. On her birthday.... Her father gave her in 5th grade some sunglasses. And since the day he died she always wore those.

No matter what day,time, hour or weather. She also always wore his favourite perfume. Btw. I can still smell her perfume. It didn't rub of on her. I smiled. Rose was hugging her. And I- I held her hand.

Joy pov: I was laying in my bed in the hospital. I slept and I dreamed about something that has already happened to me

It turned out that clementine was really a Girl and somehow Charlie and her had fucked so I now had a baby gecko. I called her Juliet. I wanted to meet up with Clyde, Rose, Lily and Flower.  

I rushed over to my closet and started throwing clothes out of my closet. There it was: My fathers jacket. It looked like i just got it out of the shop- well the shop from the 70 maybe. I put on some perfume and took my sunglasses with me. I Put Juliet in the pocket of my fathers jacket it was a sunny day. I wore some black converse and a black and green oversized sweather and some dark green working jeans and my dads jacket over my sweather.

I sprinted out of my room and almost fell down the stairs. We met up in a field for a picknick. I ran to the kitchen and got some snacks. I got on my bike and started to drive to the field.

"CLYDEEEEEE"- I shouted. And started running towards him. We ended up rolling around in the field. "Joy, I have a flower...its for you"- Flower said and held a flower into my face. She was blushing.
"Nawww" i said and stood up. I let flower put the dandelion in my hair and put one of the butterflies which I had found on her hand. We went over to lily and rose.

"Hellooooo" Rose said. Smiled back and sat down next to her. We ate the snacks and some fruits lily had brought. I took out Juliet and put her on my head. "Seriously? Were eating"- rose said while her mouth was filled with strawberries. I nodded and continued eating.

I felt a raindrop on my head and Juliet quickly crawled back into my pocket."is it raining"?- clyde asked. "Looks like itll rain soon"- rose responded.
Seemed like this "soon" was now because it started to rain heavily. Everyone started to run towards their. Bikes while I slowly got up walked some steps and laid down on the street. "JOY GET THE FUCK UP"- Rose shouted.

"NOPE"- i responded with a huge smile on my face
Rose ran towards me