Chapter seven:what about us

Clyde pov: one week after i got my wheelchair I tried to stand up at least for a second, it was not possible. I felt terrible, week, stupid. But I started paying attention so smth different. One week ago(right after my op) I moved into Rivers and kolfs house bc my flat was in the 4th floor and there was no elevator. Joy offered me to stay at her house until I should be able to walk again.

I mean Joy told me that kolf and her had some problems in the relationship but I didn't know that they had such a big issue.

"oh shut up, the only thing you care about is your stupid job and your friends" "At least i have a job kolf, I am not a lazy woman who lays on the couch all day and maybe crawls to the kitchen to get some food", Joy replied angrily. You would be nothing about me nothing absolutely NOTHING. You don't have a job, you don't have any money, you don't even have a car. Me, I am the person who keeps your life up not you. You, you get drunk every single night and then say sorry to me and beg me to stay with you "joy I'm so sorry I'm such a bad person" wanna know what kolf? Yes you are a bad person, you are the fucking worst person ever. You don't even fucking care abt me. The last time we fucked was seven months ago" "FOR YOU MAYBE", kolf replied without thinking.

It got silent. I know they had a very bad fight right now so I took out some chips rolled over to the wall put my ear against it and kept listening while I was enjoying my chips. ( I can exactly picture the scene of Clyde and it is so funny to me)

"Oh. For me... oke I understand", joy's voice changed very fast. It was soft and silent not loud and rough anymore. I heard her voice break she sounded like she was sobbing no wait she was sobbing

"Leave my fucking house" I-, kolf tried to reply. "No, shut up. Leave. Now. I don't want you in my house anymore, I don't want you near me anymore. I want you nowhere around me. Just leave. You have 10 minutes to pack your things. Delete my number because I would rather die than hear your voice one more time.

I put away my chips away and started rolling out of the guest room. There she stood. Kolf looking down at me with nothing but emptiness in their eyes. They walked upstairs without a word and came back 5 minutes later. Carrying two heavy bags. They looked at their phone turned it around so the front screen faces the floor and dropped it.

The Glas shattered and they left without a single word. I wasn't the kind of emotional guy since my operation idk maybe to much testosterone or smth in the way (Hmhmhmh). So now I was the gay best friend who had to take care of everything "again". I went to the kitchen. Opened the fridge and poured joy and me some white wine in a huge Glas. I took those and rolled back to the room where a found joy sitting on the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING", I shouted

Ladies and ladies I present: drama"
Written by "Joy Kacal" namaste oder so