Part nine: Is this it?

"Joy, JOY, JOY WAKE UP". I opened my eyes. I was laying on the floor. I looked around. It was my room. Yeah it definitely was. But what was I doing here? "Joy why did you do that", the person right in front of me said. He started shaking me. It was Clyde but he was younger.

"Joy did you do this before", he asked carefully but still very angry."do what", I asked back. "Are you kidding me, look at your arms look at your fucking arms look and what you've done", he shouted. I looked down at my arms, they were overfilled with cuts and bruises and blood. On the left side of me: a razor blade. "Oh well", I whispered. "Clyde, what's the date?", I questioned him. "Are you fucking kid- oh well whatever nevermind it is...hold on.... November 30th 2016, why?" "Full time the full time Clyde I need the exact time" "Oke chill it is 7:47 pm why?" "Oh well", I whispered slowly

November 30th 2016. 7:47 pm was the date my father had a car crash. I did not know what I was doing here. This wasn't some sort of memory it seemed like I was in coma. Even though I didnt know how coma felt. This is kinda weird. I got up. Pulled down my shirt sleeves and walked downstairs. I forgot the little stair which was right in front of my room. I fell.

"You cant be telling me that. This cant be possible", a voice said. It was a female one. The person took my hand. It was a warm hand. "Shut up you're the whole reason for that shit" another person said. "You cant be telling me that shes gonna die, shes like a sister to me" , a third person said. Some other voices filled the room. There were around 9 people in the room.

The only problem was: I didnt recognise any of those voices. Maybe my bad headache was a reason for that. What the hell was I doing here. "What even happened", the first person asked. "What happened? You wanna know what the actual fuck happened. This all of this is your fault. Joy she-", the second person said. The door swans open.

"Joy", a person said and stormed to my bed. It was my rose. She was the best. Now I was finally able to tell who was in the room. The person who was holding my hand was kolf. The person who shouted at them was Clyde. The 3rd person was flower. And then there were Shelly, lily, freak, ray, and my sister.

Rose was my favourite thing on this whole planet. She meant the world to me. She was the reason my world was still spinning. They started arguing. Clyde shouted at kolf who started to squeeze my hand really hard. So I pushed their hand away. It suddenly got silent. "Get a Doktor", Clyde said. Kolf jumped up and ran to get a Doktor. Clyde rolled over to me. Took my hand. And started slapping me with my own hand. After 20 seconds he stopped and put his fingers on my nose. "Clyde stop you're gonna kill her", rose said. "Pfff nothing can kill this bitch", he responded.

I couldn't breathe through my nose so I started coughing. "Dont die bitch", Clyde Said. I smiled
"Ayyyy there she goes", he shouted. I tried to open my eyes and it did not go as planned. I opened them and they started to tear up. Idk why but I cried while looking staight at the ceiling. "Lets go", Clyde shouted.