Chapter two: News about friends

Kolf pov: The next morning I woke up to noises coming from downstairs.I looked to my right and saw some tea Joy made for me. She knows that I don't like tea but I still drank it. I got up and almost fell down the stairs. ''F*ckin sh*t'', I groaned. When I arrived dowstairs I stopped at the last stair and stared into someones eyes. They were filled with tears.

Ollie pov: I looked up at the person who was walking down the stairs. I couldnt clearly see them because my eyes were filled with tears and some tears were running down my cheecks. Joy was sitting right next to me, she was in shock about what I've told them. I wiped away my tears  and stared at Kolf. They looked tired. I knew what happened yesterday, Joy told me, she sniffed.

''What happened", Kolf asked. "You remember yesterday?", Joy respondet."No not really, why"       "Clyde", Joy said," he was calling me all the time, he texted me and asked if we wanted to meet up. Of course I said yes. When you had your panic attack, Clyde called me. I didn't call or text them back"  " Apperently when he called Joy he had a bad car accident. He's alive and in the hospital, but the doctors say, that there is  a very low chance for them to make it and that hes in coma now, so he won't die", I said. Joy started sobbing. 

"So, what are we going to do now", Kolf said. "SPA", I respondet. "Not fu*king funny Olliver", Joy said. She called me by my full name holy sh*t she must be really angry at the moment. But its also really releatable I mean her best friend is in coma because of a car crash.

I got a message and took out my phone. <Clyde: hey> <Wtf Clyde> I answered. <Huh? I'm not Clyde its me Hetty I wanted to ask you, if you would mind to come to the hospital with Joy and Kolf, I really need you guys here right now :/> Joy stood up and walked to the TV to turn it on so she can watch the news to distract herself, she always did that when she was really stressed. 

<Yeah, give us 30 minutes> I respondet and put my phone away. Kolf finally stepped down the last stair and sat down where Joy sat before. " Nice PJ'S ",I whispered."Pffff shut the f*ck up", they respondet. " WHAT THE ACTUALL GOD DAMN FUCK IS THIS", Joy shouted. We both turned our head to her, only to look to the news which showed a picture of a car accident.

TV: "Today in the early morning around 2:30 a.m. happened a car accident between a 22Yo Male and a 54Yo Female. The car accident happened near London. The 22 year old person turned out to be Clyde F. Who is one of the famous actress Joy G's best friends", the narrator said. She continued and they showed a picture of a person in front of a hostpital, no wait it was a live screen:" Kyle,you are right now at the hospital where Clyde F. is. How is the situation. Can you explain a bit nearlier how it or what happened. 

" I'm gonna fucking kill those people" Joy said, sprinted to her car keys and slammed the front door after storming out behind her. "she cant just run out of the house" Kolf said. " At least shes dresses" I said while pointing at the pjs they were still wearing. Now Kolf and I were running after Joy to get into her Tesla to drive to the hospital. 

PFFFFFFFFFFFF 2nd chapter i wrote this in school instead of doing some schoolwork. (631 w.)