Chapter three: How quickly your view can change

Joy pov: I sprinted to my car keys which were laying in a spruce bowl on a shelf in the entrance of our house. I ran out and slammed the door shut. I jumped in my white Tesla modell S and wanted to start driving when someone interuppted me.

"You stupid bitch", Ollie shouted, " wait for us." Kolf and Ollie jumped in my Tesla (hmhmh ladies and ladies: JUMP IN THE CADILLAC GURL LETS PUT SOME MILES ON IT. ANYTHING YOU WANT JUST TO PUT A SMILE ON IT) I was so fucking angry. I drove 70 at a 40mph zone. It took me 4 minutes insted of 10 minutes to arrive at the hospital. Everywhere was paparazzi and some tv guys. I jumped out of my car and gave ollie the keys and told him to park the car somewhere. I also told Kolf to stay in the car. They nodded and i ran off to the hospital-entrance. Some bitch with a microphone jumped infront of me and held the mic so near to my face that i almost couldn't fucking breath.

"How did this happen. Is Clyde one of your nearest friends. How do you feel about all of this. When is he going to be okay. Are you two in a relationship" he held the mic closer to my face. "first of all I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE HOW THE ACCIDENT HAPPENED. then yes Clyde is actually my best friend. I FEEL GUILTY ABOUT THIS BECAUSE HE CALLED ME AND I DIDNT ANSWER OKE!? AND THEN IM NOT IN A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM BECAUSE IM FUCKING GAY AND SO IS HE

I stormed off completely shattered about what I just said. How am I going to fix this. Im on a Jimmy Fallon show next week how what am I supposed to say? I sprinted to the rezeption when I heard the paparazzi again.I turned around and saw them asking kolf weird questions. 

(Tw:EmOtIoNaL)(this is sarcasm btw)

I wanted to run out again, drag them away from those people, make them feel safe like i used to do I stopped walking...like I...like I used to do. That was probably around one year ago. Since one year we were in this phase of our relationship. Sometimes at night I thought about them...them..and me. The part with our happy relationship was over. There was no clear end out of this thing we both called "love". But is there even some love anymore. Nothing much happened in the last year. Kolf is half a year older than me there was no big difference between me and them. Nothing I did helped them. Touches were like taboo...well at least as long as they didnt want to. Not even a single touch. No goodnight kiss. No kissing. Not even hugs. I spent   weeks ,hours thinking about us but allways said "It'll be better soon". Well funfact of the day:It didnt get any better. Maybe they were cheating on me. Maybe they were in the bed with someone else someday in the past. Maybe they had a good time with this person. Maybe she's happier with them than with me. She didnt even want to fuck me for the last seven months. In the beginning of our relationship she was exited for every single night with me even if we were just laying next to each other not even saying a single word just staring at the ceiling....that was a long time ago. My mind was filled with thoughts about them. Nothing seemed right, nothing seemed enough for them at least in my opinion. " Everything but also nothing was on my mind, their lips on mine, their hands touching me, them telling me that they love me until the day they'll die. Their body on mine...

"Gooooooood morning joy", a familiar voice said,"finished daydreaming?" "Welllll I said and stared into Shelly's eyes. 

Chapter 3 i kinda want to continue writing like rn but its already 10 pm and this took me 3 hours WELP..... sorry for some grammar shit im not good at that