Chapter 10 Hanging out with new friends

The sun was going down, turning the sky into an orange-red colour shining through the windows into the common area. Your classmates were chatting while you were reading a book about quirk history. You borrowed it from the library and found it quite interesting.

"HEY!!!!" You covered your ears as you watch the angry blond hair boy scream, holding a yellow bag with 'trash' labelled on it. "IF YOU GOT TRASH THEN BRING IT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!"

"Bakugo!" A red spiky hair came over with a bag. "Thanks!"

"SURE!"

"I have some too."

"HAND IT OVER!!!"

"Mine too!"

"And mine!"

"This is heavy."

"Thanks man!"

"Thank you!"

"So nice of you!"

"YOU BASTARDS IT'S LIKE YOU BEEN HOARDING THIS FOR WEEKS!!!"

You went up tugged Bakugo's pants to get his attention. "Hey Kacchan?"

He took one angry look at you. "It's Bakugo, don't ever call me that again..."

"Sorry. But here's my trash." You hand him over a small candy wrapper. "Thank you kind sir!"

.

.

.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE A JOKE TO YOU?!"

"No it does not." You replied with a smile. "And here's some warm water for your hard work." You hand him over an orange cup filled with water.

"I don't need anything from you..." But he proceeds to take the cup anyways.

"You've been screaming quite a lot, so I can imagine how much your throat hurts."

"Thats so nice of you Y/N!" A pink student gave you a thumbs up. "Ya hear that Bakugo? You should be thankful of her!"

"Shut up..." He proceeds to take a sip.

.

.

.

The next second he spits out the water at the poor unfortunate small purple ball haired student.