MSBY Team (🏐) ⚠️ angst ⚠️

Big Angst story here!! MSBY team coming your way! Read at your own risk, you may cry!

Sick : Sakusa
Caregiver : Hinata, Bokuto and Atsumu

Warning! : Hospitals, Alcohol Poisoning, Seizures, Vomit, Fainting, Triggered Vomit, Drug Overdose, Close to Death.

•~•

Ever since joining the MSBY team, Sakusa's been more stressed than ever. He loves his team mates and is dating Atsumu, Bokuto and Hinata.

He couldn't ask for any better, but he's stressed out. His work plus his Volleyball, he decided to get a job when he wasn't getting as much money as he needed for his sick mother.

The stress was too much, and the rest of the boys noticed but they didn't know what to say.

One night however, Sakusa came home so late and just collapsed to the ground.

His three boyfriends came rushing to his side, Sakusa started to bring up puke onto the ground.

Hinata rushed and grabbed a trash can and came back. Atsumu helped Sakusa get his head into the trash can and held back his hair.

Atsumu : '' Oh bub. Oh- he smells- he's been drinking alcohol. ''

Hinata : '' Bokuto, call an ambulance! ''

Bokuto nods as he called an ambulance. Sakusa kept bringing up puke into the trash can, his body shaking furiously. He reeked of alcohol and clearly has drank too much.

Sakusa is suffering from alcohol poisoning. Atsumu rubbed Sakusa's back and held his hair back, he whispered reassuring words to Sakusa.

Hinata : '' Oh God. . . We should have noticed. ''

Hinata looked away, he couldn't stand the puke smell or sound of puking so he stood up and went out of the room to calm down.

The ambulance arrived and took Sakusa. Atsumu stayed by Sakusa's side, Bokuto stayed home by Hinata's side.

They were all worried for their lover, very worried. Atsumu was so worried because as soon as they got to the hospital, the doctors rushed Sakusa to the emergency room.

Atsumu was now alone in the waiting room. He waited for hours, literally hours. There were doctors in and out of Sakusa's room.

Not only did Sakusa get alcohol poisoning, he was also drugged and the drug was causing him to have severe reactions, seizures and more.

Atsumu was worried and scared, he was texting Bokuto and Hinata asking them to come, but Bokuto said that Hinata is asleep after he had gotten sick from seeing Sakusa vomit.

Bokuto said he hopes Sakusa is okay though.

Atsumu waited for another hour until he finally saw a doctor come to him, the doctor didn't have a good vibe to him though, and it seemed Atsumu was about to get some bad news.

The doctor frowned.

Doctor : '' He's stable for now. But I'm afraid we need to keep him here for observation, he's been having constant seizures and vomiting spouts. We're just slowly trying to flush out whatever has been put into his system. ''

Atsumu nods.

Atsumu : '' Can I see him? ''

The doctor nodded and brought Atsumu to Sakusa's room, Atsumu's heart dropped when he saw Sakusa.

Sakusa had IV's in both arms and wrists, he had a catheter, on a heart monitor and stitches on his stomach where there is a bag that is helping flush out all the toxins.