A flame arose

Fire means many things, love, passion, but anger. Anger is the lethal one.

!TW¡ mental abuse/slight mention of physical abuse

Quackitys pov: 3rd person

"Uhm-" Quackity quirked his eyebrow staring up at the taller gentleman, to be frank, he couldn't have been more confused in this moment.

"About..?"

Sapnap cleared his throat, sitting up straight. He stared into the ducklings eyes, nervous, more than nervous. His mind was running a million miles a second, like a highway. A horrible thought etched into every passing car, no cars bothering to stop for more than a millemoment.

"I- uh"

"Fuck.."

Quackity giggled "you what pandas? Look this has been fun but I really need to head home. My husbands been waiting."

Alex grabbed a six pack and started towards the door, expecting the other ravenette to be following behind.

"Does he know?"

Quackity stopped. Dead silent.

"..know what?" The boy turned toward the taller, his expression absolutely stone. His happy demeanor changing to defensive in an instant.

"Alex- I- The bruises..does he know"

Quackity stiffled a laugh, a lump forming so uncomfortably in the back of his throat.

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about."

"Q..."

Sapnap was trying his absolute best. The frustration he felt in this moment was incomprehensible. He had the words in his throat, though they could not manage to pour from his lips, a tar-like substance stuck on his tongue, down to his rib cages, everything was stuck.

"Nicholas. Get out of my bar."

"...Q"

Was all he could manage. But In this word, this simple letter, he could tell. Quackitys strong stature faltered in the slightest, softest motion. A Blink, and he would have never known. Sapnap took this, and ran with it. He repeated himself.

"Q."

"Stop."

"Q."

"Stop."

And by the third time, he had broken the man. It wasnt the letter he had repeated, but the tone he had used. It was comforting, warm. This tone hadn't been used around quackity in years. Being surrounded by alcoholics, both at work and home, this sense of comfort was not something he was used to.

Quackity Choked on his own word, tears threading the corners of his eyes. The ducklings pain so dispairingly present. He had been strong for so long, It was nearing impossible to remain at this point.

"Stop" The latter gave one final attempt, voice cracked and tired. So tired.

"...Quack-"

There it was.

Tears had began to fall. The boy sapnap had once known to be so incredibly strong, had broken. It was a terribly saddening sight. The most hurtful nick could have ever witnessed. Seeing the latter like this broke him. He pulled Quackity into a gentle, careful hug In which they stayed for minutes, possibly even seconds, regardless it felt like hours.

Quackity sniffled, he kept his head buried into the demons shoulder, his breath hiccuped. The duckling felt so pathetic, so vulnerable, but he didn't pull away. He couldn't bring himself to.