Bonus chapter

An extra chapter requested by a sweet Tae biased reader

~-~-~ HOSPITAL DAY 2 ~-~-~

It was too early, again. Seokjin groaned and rubbed his eyes when he woke up after hearing some noises coming from the other side of the hospital room. Glancing at the small clock hanging near window he saw that he had slept for an hour since he had managed to get Hoseok to sleep again. But it didn't feel like an hour, more like a few minutes and it didn't help that it was too early that it was still dark outside. But Seokjin didn't complain, he could sleep another time when his donsaengs were comfortable and taken care of. So when he heard disturbing sounds coming from one of the other beds, he knew that something was wrong.

Seokjin removed his blankets and grabbed the crutches who were standing next to his bed. The oldest silently thanked himself for learning how to walk with them pretty fast, so he was having no troubles moving around even in the dark. The tall member slowly but carefully walked towards the bed where he had last heard sounds coming from, and it turned out it was Yoongi who was mumbling in his sleep.

The rapper had sneaked into Jimin's bed, but the oldest maknae wasn't there anymore. Yoongi was clutching a pillow in his hands and his face looked pained. Not the kind of pain as if he was hurting, but more like he was seeing or experiencing something disturbing. And that combined with the mumbles coming from the boy, told Seokjin enough that the second oldest was having another nightmare. The singer sighed sadly and sat down on the edge on the bed. He gently stroked Yoongi's cheeks

"Yoongi wake up" the oldest whispered. The rapper whined and pushed his head further into the pillow. "Come on, wake up. You're okay. We're all here" Seokjin continued while his hand had traveled lower to shake the boy's shoulder instead. The oldest hyung knew exactly where he could touch Yoongi without hurting him, because he remembered every single bruise on the boy's body.

"Yoongi" he whispered a little louder, but nothing seemed to work. Seokjin still hadn't figured out what the best method was to wake him, so he kept trying different things. He had learned that holding his hands would make Yoongi more sleepy. And the same applied to touching his hair. One time he tried shining some lights in the boy's eyes, but the boy just turned his head around into the pillow and continued to sleep. Seokjin had even poured some cold water over the rapper at some point, but that backfired because the rapper woke up in pure panic. So every time the oldest member tried different tactics, but each of them failed so far. Up until Seokjin's hand had reached Yoongi's neck and started to massage the tense muscles.

"Hyung?" Yoongi mumbled drowsy. Seokjin smiled and continued to stroked the boy's neck, helping him to wake up. "I'm here Yoongi. Wake up"

"Hmm" the rapper nodded and leaned into the comfortable touch of the oldest.

"You ok?" the singer asked when he was sure that Yoongi was completely awake. Seokjin smiled softly when the younger one nodded and moved closer to him. "You want to talk about it?"

Yoongi huffed and started to fidgeted with one of the buttons on Seokjin's leg brace. "Keep seeing you standing on the other side of the stage and then the explosion..."

Seokjin rubbed the boy's back when he heard the exhaustion in his donsaeng's voice. Everyone was having nightmares after that horrible day, but it seemed like that Yoongi was affected the most. The boy couldn't sleep for more than an hour before he was plagued with yet another nightmare. It was clear that it was draining his energy and Seokjin silently asked himself how long it would take for the boy to break. So the oldest made a mental note to talk to the doctor during daytime to ask for sleeping medication. He really wanted to avoid drugging one of his members to sleep, but it was probably the only option right now.